• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Man beaten up in Stowmarket.

Seriuos thread this, does anyone know what happened in Stowmarket on Saturday night. A friend of my daughters got severly beaten by 3 or 4 squaddies outside the Jokers on Saturday night in the cinema car park. He is currently in hospital with a fractured skull amongst other things, and may lose the sight in one eye. Anyone withinfo can PM me. Cheers...

Mighty_doh_nut said:
systemvalue said:
members of a certain regt not recieving AH, i heard.
The 17/21st Lancers? :D
Fcuk off!!! Those lads couldn't beat up my Grandma. I've eaten scarier rice puddings.

I do sympathise with the lad who got a hiding but not knowing the details of the incident I am not making judgement. In my experience incidents are rarely one sided. If he was genuinely set upon for no reason I hope the culprits are brought to justice.

Either way I hope the lad recovers.

Lairdx

Latest Threads