• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Man bag

Peter_Skellen said:
Not been a fan of these in the past. However I now feel the need for one.

My question is where is the best place to get one from?

P_S
Ok Poof bag, what's a man-bag?

T C

Try finding the one that's supposed to be between your legs.
Man bags are only used by Italians, Men who think they're stlyie and haunt art galleries in the hope of pulling gorgeous Art students and other sundry faggots.
Grip me no longer, be gone!

Peter_Skellen said:

P_S
You might look here Clicky

Ask at your local Newsagents.

If you secure a paper round, they provide one for all the newspapers you have to deliver IIRC :D

You'll also get paid for using it

Peter_Skellen said:

P_S
I suppose you need to keep your make up somewhere.

just use a daysack... there is no possible use for a manbag other than be used in reference to how camp that guy over there looks wearing it

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have a spare handbag you can borrow. It's very pretty.

S

stabradop

For the love of all that is rancid and unholy (i hate religion) buy a laptop/messenger bag. Otherwise you will look like a kakpipe commando or Joey from Friends

Not sure whether you mean civvi or mil.

Civvi

http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/home

Been using these for the last 12 or so years. 1st one still going strong. The second was bought for me by the Boss who thought the old one was, well, old. Medium carries a laptop or slab of beer with ease. Some nice subdued colours availible.

Mil.

Blackhawk (watch for the strap as it is a bit short for taller people), Vanguard, and one I got from Drop Zone Supplies have all been seen out here. The one from DZ has a cr@p fastex clip at the top which snags with the zip and the zip generally is a pain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BarcelonaAnalPark The NAAFI Bar 140
A Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 8
Bladesman The NAAFI Bar 184