Man arrested trying to pass military secrets to Russians

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tom_of_Bedlam, Nov 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You reckon? What really threw me was that in adition to being arrested under the Official Secrets act he's also being questioned under section 4 of The Explosive Substances Act 1883; that's 'making or possessing explosives under suspicious circumstances'. Very Odd.
  2. Bloody Hell! It's Sven.

This explains why he hasn't been posting much lately. The treasonous dog has been selling the Ruskies secrets of how to wind puttees properly and performance data for the Westland Scout helicopter.
  3. I fail to understand how only 14 years is the maximum sentence, treason should carry the death penalty. I wonder what a Russian court would hand down.
  4. Good shout me auld sea dog :)

Sven, if you're there knock on the pipes twice...
  5. Quite possible that if he is ex-military he had an odd round knocking about the house and that would give plod a "fall back" charge.
  6. And while we're about it... Sergi, did you shop Sven in? :D
  7. Hello baldcossack,

I understand treason did carry the death penalty until Tony Blair got rid of it.

8. Well to be fair to B'lair he had to really otherwise him and most of his cronies could have been in line for the long drop.
  9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Clumsy clumsy clumsy, rule number 1.) don't get caught :D
  10. Time the rope came back. Blair being first to take the drop. Followed by Brown, Browne, Hoon ,Reid and many many more!
  11. Two flaws in an otherwise perfect piece of deduction.

No 1.

when has Sven been been this close to a job, or even somewhere where people have jobs?

and No 2

lets face it, Sven is never going to be mistaken for a man in his 20's. or even a man.