Man arrested trying to pass military secrets to Russians

#3
Rufus-T-Firefly said:
You reckon? What really threw me was that in adition to being arrested under the Official Secrets act he's also being questioned under section 4 of The Explosive Substances Act 1883; that's 'making or possessing explosives under suspicious circumstances'. Very Odd.
 
#4
A man from Yorkshire has been arrested in connection with an alleged attempt to pass sensitive military information to the Russians ........ The man, who is understood to be British, lives in Skipton
Bloody Hell! It's Sven.

This explains why he hasn't been posting much lately. The treasonous dog has been selling the Ruskies secrets of how to wind puttees properly and performance data for the Westland Scout helicopter.
 
#7
Ancient_Mariner said:
A man from Yorkshire has been arrested in connection with an alleged attempt to pass sensitive military information to the Russians ........ The man, who is understood to be British, lives in Skipton
Bloody Hell! It's Sven.

This explains why he hasn't been posting much lately. The treasonous dog has been selling the Ruskies secrets of how to wind puttees properly and performance data for the Westland Scout helicopter.
Good shout me auld sea dog :)

Sven, if you're there knock on the pipes twice...
 
#8
Tom_of_Bedlam said:
Rufus-T-Firefly said:
You reckon? What really threw me was that in adition to being arrested under the Official Secrets act he's also being questioned under section 4 of The Explosive Substances Act 1883; that's 'making or possessing explosives under suspicious circumstances'. Very Odd.
Quite possible that if he is ex-military he had an odd round knocking about the house and that would give plod a "fall back" charge.
 
#11
baldcossack said:
I fail to understand how only 14 years is the maximum sentence, treason should carry the death penalty. I wonder what a Russian court would hand down.
Hello baldcossack,

I understand treason did carry the death penalty until Tony Blair got rid of it.

tangosix.
 
#12
tangosix said:
baldcossack said:
I fail to understand how only 14 years is the maximum sentence, treason should carry the death penalty. I wonder what a Russian court would hand down.
Hello baldcossack,

I understand treason did carry the death penalty until Tony Blair got rid of it.

tangosix.
Well to be fair to B'lair he had to really otherwise him and most of his cronies could have been in line for the long drop.
 
#14
rebel_with_a_cause said:
tangosix said:
baldcossack said:
I fail to understand how only 14 years is the maximum sentence, treason should carry the death penalty. I wonder what a Russian court would hand down.
Hello baldcossack,

I understand treason did carry the death penalty until Tony Blair got rid of it.

tangosix.
Well to be fair to B'lair he had to really otherwise him and most of his cronies could have been in line for the long drop.
Time the rope came back. Blair being first to take the drop. Followed by Brown, Browne, Hoon ,Reid and many many more!
 
#15
In-Limbo said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
A man from Yorkshire has been arrested in connection with an alleged attempt to pass sensitive military information to the Russians ........ The man, who is understood to be British, lives in Skipton
Bloody Hell! It's Sven.

This explains why he hasn't been posting much lately. The treasonous dog has been selling the Ruskies secrets of how to wind puttees properly and performance data for the Westland Scout helicopter.
Good shout me auld sea dog :)

Sven, if you're there knock on the pipes twice...
Two flaws in an otherwise perfect piece of deduction.

No 1.

lives in Skipton where a residential and business premises have been searched as part of an operation run by the Metropolitan Police
when has Sven been been this close to a job, or even somewhere where people have jobs?

and No 2

fficers arrested a man in his 20s
lets face it, Sven is never going to be mistaken for a man in his 20's. or even a man.
 
#18
theoriginalphantom said:
In-Limbo said:
Ancient_Mariner said:
A man from Yorkshire has been arrested in connection with an alleged attempt to pass sensitive military information to the Russians ........ The man, who is understood to be British, lives in Skipton
Bloody Hell! It's Sven.

This explains why he hasn't been posting much lately. The treasonous dog has been selling the Ruskies secrets of how to wind puttees properly and performance data for the Westland Scout helicopter.
Good shout me auld sea dog :)

Sven, if you're there knock on the pipes twice...
Two flaws in an otherwise perfect piece of deduction.

No 1.

lives in Skipton where a residential and business premises have been searched as part of an operation run by the Metropolitan Police
when has Sven been been this close to a job, or even somewhere where people have jobs?

and No 2

fficers arrested a man in his 20s
lets face it, Sven is never going to be mistaken for a man in his 20's. or even a man.
It could mean the place where Sven sells his copies of the Big Issue.

How about the new minimum sentence for anyone involved in treason is to sit through a Party Political Programme recorded by Sven.

i did notice they said secrets and not intelligence was given away :roll:
 
#19
and my second point? Go on, find an excuse for that one. I dare you!
 
#20
theoriginalphantom said:
and my second point? Go on, find an excuse for that one. I dare you!
Ok Im stumped, he was AAC wasnt he.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top