Man arrested for having sex with lamp-post

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i am at a loss with this one though!!

In 1993, Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs.
  2. He was giving them a good laying.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. If you did it with this:

would that make you gay?
  4. Last year, Robert Stewart was placed on probation for three years after being caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.

The 51-year-old was naked from the waist down when two cleaners walked in on him at the Aberley House Hostel in south west Scotland.

He paused only to ask, "What is it, hen?", before continuing to "move his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex".

How do you exactly have sex with a Bicycle? 8O
  5. I wondered about that, too.I can't find anything about that case. It is chuckled about in forums, similar to this, and added as a last sentence to various reports of similar behaviour, such as this from the Sun.
  6. Genius
  7. In a book that, T'he Fortean times of Strange Sex', there was a guy who was having sex with a chicken and a boulder fell on top of him killing him and the chicken. There was a photo of their bodies in the book, him with his kecks down (he had a mustache as well, if that means anything) and the poor chicken, both crushed under this boulder. I think he was American, and I think the chicken was as well...
  8. For gods sake..first of all you cant have sex with a bicycle, now a lamppost is off limits. Just what inanimate objects are we allowed to do???
  9. Is this the goat 'popped' by the BTP at Gatwick ?
  10. I'm pretty sure jelly is still ok... but a bag full of worms might not be.
  11. But at least the goat was warm, alive, female ......... had a pulse and a vagina!! Maybe even pretty. But lampost, pavement and bike! 8O
  12. Bikes? Hoovers? Lamp-posts?
    Has Britain run out of sheep?