Man arrested for creating fake US army unit

A Chinese man was arrested for creating a fake U.S. Army unit and convincing immigrants that joining the squad was a path to citizenship, authorities said.

Brilliant!

A Chinese man was arrested for creating a fake U.S. Army unit and convincing immigrants that joining the squad was a path to citizenship, authorities said.

Brilliant!

How did anyone notice? ^^

10 years ago...

Was he jailed?

ETA: 3 years.

Brilliant!

Hey, it worked for me.........I got the citizenship suss-tiffy-kut..............the one with a picture of Mickey in the top left and Donald on the top right, with Plutos paw print at the bottom?

Brilliant!
Colonel Sir Henry Simmerson walt

Hey, it worked for me.........I got the citizenship suss-tiffy-kut..............the one with a picture of Mickey in the top left and Donald on the top right, with Plutos paw print at the bottom?

Mine just has plain old Ronny Reagan on it.

A low rumbling is heard throughout the UK as all those who were on the balcony fall to their knees in adulation.

Epic walting.

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fcuking hell, they've been at it here too!

First pictures as the trial commences:
Chief%20of%20the%20Defence%20Staff%20General%20Sir%20Nick%20Carter%20arrives%20in%20Downing%20Street%2C%20London%2C%20ahead%20of%20coronavirus%20meeting%20120320%20CREDIT%20PA.jpg

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
Rubbish man. If I hadn't been there the Russians would definitely invaded.

Hah. I signed up in October 1989. Just the reports of me having my first session firing That Rifle, was enough that STAVKA decided "bollocks to that, comrades, we're not fighting him!" and the fall of the Berlin Wall, the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact and the breakup of the Soviet Union followed in short order.

You may all thank me for single-handedly winning the Cold War, at your leisure.