Man Accused of Having Relations With Cows

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FunkyNewBlood, Feb 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A 63-year-old man is charged with sexual gratification with an animal for allegedly having sex with calves.

Harold G. Hart, of Neillsville, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.

A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Hart was caught leaving the barn, but Hart allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before.

Hart told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.

He told police he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with his a girlfriend or his wife, the complaint said.

Hart also is charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of obstructing an officer. Each charge carries up to nine months in jail.

Come on, we've all had a ride on a fat heifer!! :twisted:
  2. Its far more common than you might think. When the Kinsey report was published in 1948 (biggest sex survey ever) one of the most shocking revelations, was just how many G.Is had suffered serious mental anguish as a result of missing their "special friends" while serving in WW2. It was a bigger problem in the states than in Europe, as farms were more remote, and the chances of meeting more "appropriate" sexual partners, was limited.
    So come on, own up, which of you has "romanced" a cow/pig/goat etc? dont be shy, this is serious scientific research, and I'm sure that we will all understand. :D
  3. You sure got a pertty mouth boy, squeal like a pig

4. On a serious note, before everyone starts admiting how much they love their pets, a true story:

A while back I did some work with the local police as a character player for a course they run. I had to make up a sexual "issue" to throw at the officers, and to be honest I didnt have a clue (acting gay has never been my kind of thing :lol: ). Anyway, a young lad, new to the Section, chirped up on how I could act out having a beastiality fetish.....

One of the coppers looked up ant informed us all that police head doctors had discovered that an interest in animal sex usually leads on to other forms of unhealthy preferences, normally underage stuff......

To cut a long story short, the young lad who commented on the beastiality is up for booting out the army due to looking at children on the works internet machine. Seems the police do get things right after all.

In case anyone is left wondering what I used as my sexual disorder I picked the easy one - yes, being a poof. I had to spend 3 days coming on to a copper. And he did buy me a drink after the course - RESULT!! In a straight-none-gay-kinda-way..... am I that cheap?? :twisted:
  5. You were NEVER confused! right?
  6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Can you imagine shagging anything as revolting as this beast:

8. Yes I can:

Sorry Mr Major......

Mind you, her cokc looks nice:

9. So, its official....Edwina Currie has a huge C**k.

And as for sexual relations with animals. My missus has frequently stated that I'm a Pig - does that count? :p