• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Mama Mia

I thought I would (Hope) never see this, but with all the hype its caused I heard the dreaded words from the other half, inject a sense of nausea deep inside me....Were going too see It...F uck!

ETA Is 8:35, dont have chance to get half cut. So Im having to endure It sober.

Anybody big enough to admit seeing It :twisted:

No, i managed to get my sister-in-law to go with her , missus said no men were in the cinema at all. Your either going to enjoy it and start shaving your legs, or i pity you.

elovabloke

ADC
McVitie said:
I thought I would (Hope) never see this, but with all the hype its caused I heard the dreaded words from the other half, inject a sense of nausea deep inside me....Were going too see It...F uck!

ETA Is 8:35, dont have chance to get half cut. So Im having to endure It sober.

Anybody big enough to admit seeing It :twisted:
After seeing the stage show - you would never get me in to a cinema to see this. It was a cracking show. However I did have the benefit of seeing it in the Pont in Dublin with 3000 other Guinness fuelled souls which I'm sure helped.