Malmaison Hotels -50% Off

Discussion in 'Forces Discounts' started by Bad CO, Jul 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Guys and girls,
    Just received the below from Malmaison Hotels offering a pretty great deal:

Attached Files:

2. I know where I'll be taking the Missus next weekend!

I've used Malmaison Hotels a few times now and I really like them - plush but quirky interiors, hot women on the desks, and a darn sight better than the normal dull hotel chains. Good for taking the Missus with you - probably not the place for a stag do though!

TCS

3. Very generous. Well done Malmaison.

4. Tis very good that.

5. Absolute bargain!

6. Not as good as it seems sadly. I used it the other day to great effect, but they won't accept bookings more than 2 weeks in advance, so unless you've got short notice availability, it probably won't happen.

Am having an argument with them about this at the moment - they were taking bookings for Nov/Dec, but now they're not doing so - which seems to contradict their T&C. "Reservations can only be taken up to 14 days prior to arrival" - surely that means you can't book less than 2 weeks out?

7. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I've just notified our contact at Malmaison about this so will see what they come back with .....

8. Message for attention of Jim 30, I'm pleased to hear that you have heard about our great offer, however it's a shame that you have experienced problems making a reservation.
    The offer is a massive reduction from our published rate which is £160.00 Room Only and we are offering a forces discount of £59.00 per room per night to include Bed & Breakfast for 2 on a friday or Sunday night.

The offer will run until the end of the year, and is available subject to availability within a 14 day window of your arrival date. Hopefully we will be able to continue this offer throughout 2009 as well, I will be able to let you know more details regarding 2009 in a few weeks.

The offer has been designed for those sponateous weekends away! Ideal if you what to spoil someone and get some brownie points too.

If you would like to contact me personally by email on ldudley@malmaison.com I will see if there is anything I can do to help you further, as I would love the opportunity to restore your faith in this great offer.

Warmest Regards

Laura Dudley
    Sales Co-ordinator
    Malmaison & Hotel du Vin Hotels

9. To resurrect this...the offer still stands. Fri and Sunday nights only, subject to availabilty and can only be booked up to two weeks in advance. Continued congratulations to Malmaison.

10. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I had not heard of this. Sounds good. Back home in next few weeks......will be taking the better half away on this. Well done Malmaison