Male rape drug been admitted to exist.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by moonie, Aug 28, 2007.

?
  1. No

5.3%
  2. I was to pissed to relise

94.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs, to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer" to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, in cans, from taps, and in large "kegs."

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific-looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life savings, in a familiar scam known as "A Relationship." It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "Marriage." Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know. (And women with a sense of humor!) If you fall victim to this insidious Beer and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages. :D

Poll is' Do you feel you may have fell victim to either of the above?

I think i have on both counts.

2. Cant believe i am p*ssing myself laughing at this one.

As a woman i should be ashamed of myself. :D

3. I once fell victim to the beer scam. I was going to call the police but the Nicole Kidman lookalike who bought it for me had pi55ed off only to leave a rottweiler lookalike to keep guard on me :x . Nicked me moned and shat imnmy mouth to boot.

Bloody stuff, won't try that again.....

4. Watch out for those optic illusions too :D

5. Evil feckers.

6. Tits with snakes.........fecking lot of them

7. As a woman i should be ashamed of myself. :D[/quote]

Yes Taboo...you should be.......... :oops:

8. s**t, I must be thick as I fall for it nearly every weekend

9. I went to bed with Sharon Stone... woke up next to twenty stone.

10. I went to bed with Kim Wilde and woke up with Alison Moyet.........trouble is Cad you have set a low standard of female conquests and fail to maintain that old chap.........

11. Alas as well as sliding standards whilst wenching, I also find that their ale consumption is in direct proportion to their bloated sow like bodies!

12. Yes Taboo...you should be.......... :oops:[/quote]

You like it though. :p

13. Bless him,you got to love him.

14. PMSL :D :D

Taboo I'm free this weekend for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. after digging a little deeper into this, it would seem that this drug has some side effects that include but are not limited to;

waking up during the drug induced haze and not having the ability to find the toilet and therfore using any similar sized recepticle to carry out the business i.e. wardrobe, airing cupboard.

The body loosing the ability to alert you to bowel movements, resulting in the laying of a log in the bed/couch/park bench (wherever your rapist has left you).

The bodys' normal reaction to poison/drugs is to violently empty the stomach contents (not realising that the drug is already in the bloodstream), this will usually take the form of making random noises whilst trying to get your stomach contents out whilst not getting it down your clothes.

occasionly this will happen whilst still under the haze of the drug, resulting in you waking up the next morning with p1ss, sh1t and sick all over you and the devious wench that drugged you!!