• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Male Hormone Cycle

Is there a male hormone cycle?

• No, don't be daft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't care less

• Yes of course there is!!!! Now p*** off and leave me alone *sob*

• Total voters
Not Hormones but FRIDAY NIGHT FEELING is another matter!!

The need to hear Pete tong/Iron a shirt/Slurp wife beater warmers, is strong where ever you are in the world

theGimp

I used to have a Raleigh Chopper, which was the very acme of street cred in 1977. I also used to go out with a nurse who owned a uni-cycle and used to ride it around my local beer garden as a pacesetter for our spacehopper races.
As for a hormone cycle, nope, when plugged into the testosterone measuring "Machismo meter" I always score 11 on the 1 to 10 "Tiger Scale"
You cant argue with science. :wink:

Well I don't know about you lot but when the wife is feeling hormonal for some strange reason I feel like shite, keep waking up with black eyes too :? . Maybe the two are linked somehow................... :lol:

Moody sufferers with her male hormones hense the Des Lynam tasche and 3" lady penis :D

Maybe if MDN got on his male hormone cycle more often it would reduce the size of his Moooobs!

Rabbi_Cait said:
Maybe if MDN got on his male hormone cycle more often it would reduce the size of his Moooobs!
Then what would you suckle?

Male hormone cycle is infact a bunch of bollocks, I'm touchy, grumpy, arkward and obnoxious all the month round.

In retaliation to caits pop at me: Who was the blonde who asked me if cheese was lighter when it was grated? 8O 8O

minister_doh_nut said:
Then what would you suckle?

Male hormone cycle is infact a bunch of balls.
Mmmm Moobies.

Your just p.issed because your hormone cycle got a puncture and you started menstruating from your bottom.

I'm sorry, I seem to have wondered into a Victims of Male Rape forum instead of a military humour one. Fecking hormones, there's no such thing and anyone suggesting otherwise should be slapped. They're like headaches and ME and female orgasms and In Laws: they're just made up by women to keep men guessing. the only cycle most women need is a fricking exercise cycle.

Rabbi_Cait said:
Your just p.issed because your hormone cycle got a puncture and you started menstruating from your bottom.
The only reason my hormone cycle got a puncture was because I was following your menstrual cycle across rough terrain... Your bung qualities were better than mine hence the leakage.

My hormone cycle like a Grifter has a three speed, twist grip gear linkage... You've only seen gears 1 and 2... three is reserved for tantrums of epic proprtions.

Following you on a pushbike is a cracking view, even if there is a string and spiders legs on show

RTFQ said:
I'm sorry, I seem to have wondered into a Victims of Male Rape forum instead of a military humour one. Fecking hormones, there's no such thing and anyone suggesting otherwise should be slapped. They're like headaches and ME and female orgasms and In Laws: they're just made up by women to keep men guessing. the only cycle most women need is a fricking exercise cycle.
Prime example RTFQ is on the denial stage of his cycle (found just behind the handle bars) where everyone else is wrong. He finds it difficult to ride sometimes with all the mood swings and has to climb off to bump it up the kerbs now and again.

minister_doh_nut said:
You've only seen gears 1 and 2... three is reserved for tantrums or epic proprtions.
Knowing you're a jack barsteward i bet you've even got stunt pegs fitted to your cycle, so that when your having a touchy, grumpy, arkward and obnoxious episode... you can drag everyone else in on it with you :D

You're right about the stunt pegs.... I had them fitted on purpose...

I knew you wouldn't follow so with you strapped firmly to my back I took you on a trip down 'Double standards boulevard' A street that all chicks deny visiting the week before the flood gates open

My suspicions were wrong, I sampled your special jam from the gusset of that thong you had to throw away...... it tastes fcuk all like cranberry

Rabbi_Cait said:
Prime example RTFQ is on the denial stage of his cycle (found just behind the handle bars) where everyone else is wrong. He finds it difficult to ride sometimes with all the mood swings and has to climb off to bump it up the kerbs now and again.
You'd know, you've been running alongside pleading for a backy off me for ages :D

your own bike is fecked, the back tyre is flat, your chain is slack and all your spokey dokeys have fallen off

RTFQ said:
Rabbi_Cait said:
You'd know, you've been running alongside pleading for a backy off me for ages :D
:lol:

Well with those additional saddle bags of yours i thought you may have had room!

Latest Threads