Male grooming

Discussion in 'Travel' started by skid2, Jan 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Ms Skid2 being an organised soul ordered me to dig out my passport and Ehic card. Both current and socks. (Long story).
    While I was at it I dug through my ruck and had a look at my wash kit. Not pretty and probably nuclear. Hoofed up my usual and ordered a travel kit. Not cheap but I'm used to it. Problem is they're looking £15.00 postage which is a touch insane.
    I think I need something different.
    Usual stuff which can be waved at airport security without inducing heart attacks and smells alright.
    Thank you.

I realise the obvious is use the woman's,hotels anything which comes to hand. But I'm older,wiser and having done the Greece, Croatia, France airlines bit. I'm of the opinion that keeping as much in carry on is the best way.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2. What do you need? Just pack your toothbrush and buy the essentials airside: 1x deodrant, 1x shower gel, 1x toothpaste. It's hardly going to break the bank. I can't believe the amount of shyte that people drag around with them whilst travelling. Connecting flights might be an issue with airside-purchased items, but just buy whatever at the connecting terminal and not the one you set out from.

3. With a thread title like this, expect Jarrod around any time soon. :)

• Like Like x 6
  4. Soap, razor, shaving brush, toothbrush, toothpaste. ENDEX.

5. I keep a washing and shaving kit always on standby. The toiletry bags airlines give out are useful with small bottles of antiperspirant and aftershave, razor and small can of shaving foam, toothpaste and brush. Most useful.

• Like Like x 2
  6. If you have a connecting flight they will happily put the items in a tamper-proof security bag.

7. Same here. Not the same one as Jarrod, I hasten to add.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'd not buy them it'd be expensive

• Like Like x 2
  9. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I know what I need. I just wondered if there was something half decent out there which had all the relevant travel stuff in a bag. Done Google and its either american stuff or the the price of a years fiat road tax. Fine if that's the way it is these days.
    Hell if Lush did a travel kit my problems would be solved.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 10
  10. I used to keep sweeties in mine for whenever I saw a boy with a nice bottom. I've learnt my lesson now though. The trick is to keep up with technology, now I have a bag full of xbox game cases covered in bite marks.

Alternatively you could always apply to become a cadet AI.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

cut-throat.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Your local Sainbury's has stocks of all this shit in miniature. And Jarrod missed out ball gag, rohypnol and black nasty. But I think they're optional.

• Like Like x 1