• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Male grooming

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Ms Skid2 being an organised soul ordered me to dig out my passport and Ehic card. Both current and socks. (Long story).
While I was at it I dug through my ruck and had a look at my wash kit. Not pretty and probably nuclear. Hoofed up my usual and ordered a travel kit. Not cheap but I'm used to it. Problem is they're looking £15.00 postage which is a touch insane.
I think I need something different.
Usual stuff which can be waved at airport security without inducing heart attacks and smells alright.
Thank you.

I realise the obvious is use the woman's,hotels anything which comes to hand. But I'm older,wiser and having done the Greece, Croatia, France airlines bit. I'm of the opinion that keeping as much in carry on is the best way.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

What do you need? Just pack your toothbrush and buy the essentials airside: 1x deodrant, 1x shower gel, 1x toothpaste. It's hardly going to break the bank. I can't believe the amount of shyte that people drag around with them whilst travelling. Connecting flights might be an issue with airside-purchased items, but just buy whatever at the connecting terminal and not the one you set out from.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I keep a washing and shaving kit always on standby. The toiletry bags airlines give out are useful with small bottles of antiperspirant and aftershave, razor and small can of shaving foam, toothpaste and brush. Most useful.

What do you need? Just pack your toothbrush and buy the essentials airside: 1x deodrant, 1x shower gel, 1x toothpaste. It's hardly going to break the bank. I can't believe the amount of shyte that people drag around with them whilst travelling. Connecting flights might be an issue with airside-purchased items, but just buy whatever at the connecting terminal and not the one you set out from.
If you have a connecting flight they will happily put the items in a tamper-proof security bag.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I know what I need. I just wondered if there was something half decent out there which had all the relevant travel stuff in a bag. Done Google and its either american stuff or the the price of a years fiat road tax. Fine if that's the way it is these days.
Hell if Lush did a travel kit my problems would be solved.

I used to keep sweeties in mine for whenever I saw a boy with a nice bottom. I've learnt my lesson now though. The trick is to keep up with technology, now I have a bag full of xbox game cases covered in bite marks.

Alternatively you could always apply to become a cadet AI.

Ms Skid2 being an organised soul ordered me to dig out my passport and Ehic card. Both current and socks. (Long story).
While I was at it I dug through my ruck and had a look at my wash kit. Not pretty and probably nuclear. Hoofed up my usual and ordered a travel kit. Not cheap but I'm used to it. Problem is they're looking £15.00 postage which is a touch insane.
I think I need something different.
Usual stuff which can be waved at airport security without inducing heart attacks and smells alright.
Thank you.

I realise the obvious is use the woman's,hotels anything which comes to hand. But I'm older,wiser and having done the Greece, Croatia, France airlines bit. I'm of the opinion that keeping as much in carry on is the best way.

Your local Sainbury's has stocks of all this shit in miniature. And Jarrod missed out ball gag, rohypnol and black nasty. But I think they're optional.

Toothpaste is readily available in 75/100ml tubes.
For shaving, I use either king of shaves or Kiehls oil - very small amounts required, so comes in a small container.
Shampoo/shower gel - pick up bottles from hotels - always make a point of taking a fresh one each day as they replace them daily. If needed, you can typically make one bottle last 3 showers.
Deodorant - use a stick based product, like Sure Maximum Protection

All of this will fit in one of the plastic bags they still seem to mandate in the UK, but not anywhere else!

Like Jarrod - all lives in a bag, not to be used at home, ready to go.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
when out on the pull after my first marriage I used to keep a sawn off toothbrush in my inside pocked and figured the lucky lady would have all the smellies that I would need .

AND SHE DID .