Male Experiences Of Basic Training PLEASE NO ROBUST ACTION

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I won't drop the soap again!!

Tampax free zone in my day, thank fcuck!

jarrod248 said:
The lovely smell of large amounts of fresh male bodies and the fumblings in the dark ahh the memories.
Did you do a large amount of 'hiding the sausage' during your basic training,Jarrod?

Were'nt like that in my day Hrmph, well, not as far as I noticed. Mind you there was a certain SSM McKay who did seem a little on the friendly side. :D

jarrod248 said:
The lovely smell of large amounts of fresh male bodies and the fumblings in the dark ahh the memories.
I have heard that *some* people take powdered soap into the showers - takes *so* much longer to pick up ... :p

Back in my day I had to sign a bit of paper stating that I wasn't a raving queer before I joined up. If only it had stayed that way!

Saying that....there was a REME Sgt in Germany that we called "The gay blade".....very suspicious of that fella. No idea what his real name was??

Does this thread not have "ROBUST MOD ACTION"?? It's just not the same without it!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hang on!

jarrod248 said:
Random_Task said:
jarrod248 said:
Did you do a large amount of 'hiding the sausage' during your basic training,Jarrod?
I was TA and I had to work hard most weekends getting into inacessible places. There was one incident I remember well on basic training he was lovely.
Hiding the sausage? Well I always enjoyed my breakfast and ramming porky treats down my throat keeps a chap going all day and sometimes I have.
Did you ever out anyone with your 'gay-dar'?

TheCheerfulSubbie said:
smudge67 said:
Back in my day I had to sign a bit of paper stating that I wasn't a raving queer before I joined up. If only it had stayed that way!
You mean these days you ARE a raving queer?! 8O :wink:
Bugger, I didn't think that line through very well did I??! :x

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
TheCheerfulSubbie said:
smudge67 said:
Probably the wrong time to use the word bugger!

im about to start basic on march 30th and i hope its not like what people are saying on here

B_AND_T said:
smudge67 said:
TheCheerfulSubbie said:
smudge67 said:
Probably the wrong time to use the word bugger!
I'll throw 'em up, and you can knock 'em out :)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
pilko said:
im about to start basic on march 30th and i hope its not like what people are saying on here
You'll get used to it and it doesn't really hurt if you use plenty of lube.
Dont belive him, apparently it does. So a mate said anyway.

pilko said:
Well, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed then :wink:

Just because my unit didn't have any females, didn't mean we didn't dress up like them on occasion. One of my training team once said to me "Never go anywhere without a frock under the top flap of your bergen." - now that's advice 8)

iamalondoncrab said:
pilko said:

Just because my unit didn't have any females, didn't mean we didn't dress up like them on occasion. One of my training team once said to me "Never go anywhere without a frock under the top flap of your bergen." - now that's advice 8)
Any pics of you in a frock? :)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
iamalondoncrab said:
pilko said:

A crab with a bergen?????? What ever!

Latest Threads