Maldives girl gets 100 lashes for pre-marital sex

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Madjock72, Feb 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rest of the link here:-
    BBC News - Maldives girl gets 100 lashes for pre-marital sex

Not gonna mention anything about Islam and its****ed up ways

2. You already have mentioned it.

If the 15yr olds in the UK recieved 100 lashes I doubt that they would re-offend,bring back the Birch,it's quicker,cheaper and more affective,It taught me not to be a naughty boy again.

3. My disinterest is so powerful you could clean an oven with it.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Will somebody please post the footage recording, I know a good market for that, esp since shes just 15.

5. Wonder if the bloke got a medal. You could bet your life he didn't get 'punished'. Allah is indeed merciful ;-)

6. Didn't bother reading the report then? The bloke is still awaiting trial.

7. Birch pffft a small nun with a leather strap the length of your leg was much more of a deterrent. Her name was Sister Mary Austin and she ruled with an iron fist and children to parents/teachers stepped lightly around that woman.

8. I think you'll find the cogent point :-

"The charges against the girl were brought against her last year after police investigated accusations that her stepfather had raped her and killed their baby. He is still to face trial."

9. We had one at college, Sister Mary Roberts AKA 'Black Bob'. Even as adults we wary.

10. Oh Yes! he will be tried and found not guilty, its the womans fault you know!! Evil the lot of them...and not a mention of Islam being the fair and just faith...!!

11. The sentence was imposed for an unrelated 'offence'.

Trouble is the judge was deaf and misheard the suggestion that because of her ordeal they should have a whip round for her.

12. Mine was Sister Agatha,her chosen weapon was a Hairbrush used on the back of the head when I was 4yrs old.The nasty Bitch hope she is rotting in hell.

• Like Like x 1
  13. She loved it the hussy, I bet she was wearing one of those ankle length burqas.

• Like Like x 1
  14. So tuffy52 i think we agree that nuns are evil ?? Infact just let the MoD train a Bat of Nuns and use them as shock troops at flash points around the world... I think Mali might be a good first kickabout for the evil cows.

15. ^ Nuns are the creation of the Devil,they are sent to turn youngsters away from the church.

I hate them.We need to have an Inquiry into the historical abuses carried out in this country by these so called 'Sisters of Mercy'.What a can of worms that would open.

• Like Like x 1