Malcys newest scribbles

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Arthur3bums, Apr 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all
    I've not been on this thread for a while as I've been busy trying to find a job................and doing commissions and designing TShirts ....and....loitering on my home 3RTR and The RAC threads...and I just thought I'd pop in to tell................any fans....supposing I have any fans....................I'm not dead and to put up a couple of my newest pieces.Poor small images to prevent download.........sorry!! A3 prints available by contacting me as they won't be available on my website for a few days. I hope you like them.
    Firstly The Tank - oldest and newest
    Text beneath reads
    'The Tank
    It came to life, to save warfare from stalemate and decay – to restore mobility from perpetual siege operations.
    Machines were traded in return for greater gains in battle at a minute fraction of the cost of lives.
    As the Tank idea evolved, it demonstrated the way to a revolution in the Art of War.'
    There will shortly be a matching piece - The Tank crew.

then, for too long have I ignored the Infantry

This is an A2 Signed limited edition print to match the ARV one I'd already done for the REME.