Malaya has a shitty on

2/51

LE
Fecking pile of crap from Islamin ministers out of touch with their people! I have lived in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpar and Miri in Sarawak and dogs roam around freely. Loads of Muslims have dogs out there, as pets and as working dogs (hunting).

However, Malaysia has a radical Muslim element infiltrating government. Its been creeping in and with Brunei implimenting Sharia Law now, Western governments should be worried.

Actually, the Malaysian Team has women with no head coverings. I don't hear the Malaysian Gov complain about that!

Too busy collecting stones for when they come home the shameless harlots.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They should spend more time worrying about their national airline. Don't think they can blame our canine chums for the loss of two aluminium tubes.

You would think they would be more concerned over this sort of doggie;

bloodhound missile.jpg

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
"This is just so disrespectful to Malaysia and Muslims – especially as it happened during Ramadan. Muslims are not allowed to touch dogs, so the organiser should have been more aware and sensitive on this issue.

"It is hoped this incident can teach other Western countries to be more respectful in the future."

I'd like to see the respect issue become a two-way street with the Mohammedans showing some respect for other religions, and not the one-way one it is at the moment.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Maybe at the closing ceremony the Malay Team should be herded by sheep dogs.

Here Shep!

Mohamad Sabu, the deputy president of the opposition Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party said: "Malaysia and all Islamic countries deserve and apology from the organiser.

In response, the organiser said 'Mr Sabu can get tae f*** and he'll be leavin' it there if he's wise, the bam.'

They should spend more time worrying about their national airline. Don't think they can blame our canine chums for the loss of two aluminium tubes.
I seem to remember our glorious transatlantic allies referring to them as "all alloominum death tubes". Granted the context was a bit different though.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
In terms of equality and diversity it is disgusting that the poor little dogs do not have their own team. Instead they have been farmed out to different teams.
Won't someone please think of the little doggies?
Or put them between two slices of bread.

Is there anything these ******* DO like? Apart from killing people anyway..

its simple strip them of all their medals and **** the whole team off home for bringing the commonwealth into disrepute and then remove them from the CW altogether job done

Mohamad Sabu, the deputy president of the opposition Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party said: "Malaysia and all Islamic countries deserve and apology from the organiser.

So it's someone in opposition making political captital out of what is a non-story

Dato Ibrahim Bin Ali, a far-Right politician, former MP and founder and president of Malay supremacist group Perkasa also called for an apology.

Ditto

I bet somewehre they'll both be accusing the Malay Government of allowing this to happen. ZZzzzzzzzzz!

Latest Threads