Malala Yousafzai

I thought the only qualification for a commission in the British Army was to be the 'right sort of chap or chapess', Clubable, and to have gone to the right school.

Prince Harry managed to get a commission in the Blues and Royals with only one grade B pass in Art (with allegations that he cheated at that.) and a D (fail) in Geography.
Back in the 60's, that would have got you a job in Woolworths ! ;)

ExREME.TECH

War Hero

ExREME.TECH

War Hero
Wouldn't she have to be a British cititzen? I am not sure if she has full British nationality yet.
From Wiki
Eligibility. To be eligible to stand as an MP a person must be at least 18 years old and be a citizen of the UK, a Commonwealth nation, or Ireland.

Pakistan is in the Commonwealth

I thought the only qualification for a commission in the British Army was to be the 'right sort of chap or chapess', Clubable, and to have gone to the right school.

Prince Harry managed to get a commission in the Blues and Royals with only one grade B pass in Art (with allegations that he cheated at that.) and a D (fail) in Geography.
A D isn’t a fail....

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Well, you might like to think that but you would be wrong.

Nobel peace prize? Let's see, you either have to be a sort of black but not as we know it wannabe president or get shot in the head...
I'll stick to my collection of swimming competency sew on badges, in yards obviously.

Yards, it's what the yoof call ends now innit.

Braaaaappp.