Malala Yousafzai

I seem to remember plenty of women in the Indian and Sri Lankan parts of the sub-continent not covering their hair.
Yeah I should have phrased that better. Women from all religions in the subcontinent cover their hair but not all women do.

She's being put into political environments, addressing conferences etc. I don't see where her life experiences apply to British society.
Why not? Plenty of our citizens originally came here to get away from danger.

The BBC cited her “opponents” as claiming she is a decoy and agent of enemy powers. The two examples of the alleged social media campaign against her shown though- indicate nothing of the sort, merely questioning why she is being afforded this “protocol”.
I’m happy to be corrected but, I’m of the opinion there’s a bit of hagiography and hyperbole going on here, and anyone “off message” gets referred to as extremist.
A few things don’t add up, there are continuity flaws and her handler should get a grip.

I actually do think our govt is playing a long game on this one.

Since Obama got one and went on to create the largest state sponsored assassination program by drone warfare the world has ever seen, I dont care much for them personally.
Let's get this straight, folks. Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for one reason and one reason only - for not being George W. Bush. He did the square root of sod all to earn that award, and precious little since to justify him not being stripped of it. When we are all long dead the Nobel Committee is going to look back on the award to Obama with a great degree of embarrassment, but it will be obviously too late for us as we will all be long dead.

And any thinking our govt would never steer a narrative towards a preferred outcome...go look at the McCann thread!

Let's get this straight, folks. Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for one reason and one reason only - for not being George W. Bush. He did the square root of sod all to earn that award, and precious little since to justify him not being stripped of it. When we are all long dead the Nobel Committee is going to look back on the award to Obama with a great degree of embarrassment, but it will be obviously too late for us as we will all be long dead.
And quite a few others United Nations and European Union

The BBC cited her “opponents” as claiming she is a decoy and agent of enemy powers. The two examples of the alleged social media campaign against her shown though- indicate nothing of the sort, merely questioning why she is being afforded this “protocol”.
I’m happy to be corrected but, I’m of the opinion there’s a bit of hagiography and hyperbole going on here, and anyone “off message” gets referred to as extremist.
A few things don’t add up, there are continuity flaws and her handler should get a grip.

I actually do think our govt is playing a long game on this one.
Perhaps, although it is also possible that the BBC didn't want to print the more extreme posts. A bit of a wet approach to take though, mind.

Perhaps, although it is also possible that the BBC didn't want to print the more extreme posts. A bit of a wet approach to take though, mind.
The bbc have a bit of a dilemma on their hands really when you think about it.
Cognitive dissonance is brilliant to observe!