ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Malala Yousafzai

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jemadarjo, Oct 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It earns Malala some badly needed brownie points from her detractors. To be fair, the images that I've seen coming out of Burma have made me me nostalgic for the simpler times of watching IS videos.

2. She's doing, once again, what she has built a career from; stating the bleeding obvious.

"Ethnic cleansing is a very bad thing and it should be stopped"

Well, thank you Malala®. It had never occurred to us before you mentioned it. Now let's hear you say something about the treatment of religious minorities in Muslim states.

• Like Like x 5
  3. So they're saying its Rohingya islamic extremists who attacked the Police and authorities who have in turn gone biblical in retaliation.

So it's like the rest of the world without the retaliation bit then?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Only one name, the one I've had for ten years.

I generally prefer to read rather than write, I've only started doing that recently, as you noticed.

You may, however, also notice that I'm a contributor in the way that matters, from my wallet. Hence the ADC in my profile, which I've earned twice over.

I also note, that there are no indications of financial support of ARRSE in your profile. I'm sure that's just an omission and will be corrected presently.

My best regards,
    Ulape

5. It was a good fight, wasn't it? Fair play.

6. Some good might come out it, I'm waiting for Spielberg to make the TV mini series Band of Buddha's