making easy money

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ANOther_STAB_in_the_Dark, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was reading a post about giving up work and staying at home. What's the best way to make easy money? I don't fancy my hoop being over streched by becoming a rent boy but marrying a rich widow does have it's benefits :D

2. I find a very good quality printer is the easiest way to make easy money from home.

3. Get voted into Parliament? OK, there's a burst of intense arrse-licking required to be put up for a seat, but once in you're set for life.

4. I think that would leave a nasty taste in my mouth ... getting voted into parliament i mean .. not the arse licking 8O

5. The things that leave a nasty taste are all classified as 'private interests' in Westminster. Oranges, rent boys, labrador/boxer crosses in fishnets, etc.

Anything morally dubious is classed as normal political practice!

6. Do your loft out and grow weed at £40,000 a pop.

7. And for lower rated royals as well .. but I think that taste would be rather salty

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

How big is YOUR fcuking loft then? 8O

9. Sorry, should of read £40,000 a year.

10. Somebody told me that only equates to about 70-80 plants........

11. Out of curiosity .. how much is that in weight would you need to grow for £40k/annum ??

12. well 120 an ounce work it out!!!

13. Metric now old bean.....
    25 squids for 3.5gms.
    So a mate tells me of course......

14. If my maths doesn't fail me ( but I'm sure it will) that's 56Kg .. not a bad return :D

15. 25 quid for 3.5 hes been ripped of not that i would of coarse!!!!