making easy money

Was reading a post about giving up work and staying at home. What's the best way to make easy money? I don't fancy my hoop being over streched by becoming a rent boy but marrying a rich widow does have it's benefits :D

I find a very good quality printer is the easiest way to make easy money from home.

Get voted into Parliament? OK, there's a burst of intense arrse-licking required to be put up for a seat, but once in you're set for life.

smartascarrots said:
Get voted into Parliament? OK, there's a burst of intense arrse-licking required to be put up for a seat, but once in you're set for life.
I think that would leave a nasty taste in my mouth ... getting voted into parliament i mean .. not the arse licking 8O

ANOther_STAB_in_the_Dark said:
smartascarrots said:
I think that would leave a nasty taste in my mouth ... getting voted into parliament i mean .. not the arse licking 8O
The things that leave a nasty taste are all classified as 'private interests' in Westminster. Oranges, rent boys, labrador/boxer crosses in fishnets, etc.

Anything morally dubious is classed as normal political practice!

smartascarrots said:
ANOther_STAB_in_the_Dark said:
smartascarrots said:
The things that leave a nasty taste are all classified as 'private interests' in Westminster. Oranges, rent boys, labrador/boxer crosses in fishnets, etc.

Anything morally dubious is classed as normal political practice!
And for lower rated royals as well .. but I think that taste would be rather salty

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
looney said:
Do your loft out and grow weed at £40,000 a pop.
How big is YOUR fcuking loft then? 8O

T

TheSnake

Metric now old bean.....
25 squids for 3.5gms.
So a mate tells me of course......

I sent the missus out on the game.

She came back with £45.20.

I said "F8cking hell, love, who gave you the 20p?"

She said "Everyone!".

Boom tish.

It's panto season.

I'll fetch me hat/coat/jacket etc.

Gaz_ED said:
I sent the missus out on the game.

She came back with £45.20.

I said "F8cking hell, love, who gave you the 20p?"

She said "Everyone!".

Boom tish.

It's panto season.

I'll fetch me hat/coat/jacket etc.
That's not strictly true. I got 3 goes for 40p

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I have spoken to someone who alleges that they used to do this.

Appararently, using the hydroponic method, with sufficient mylar (reflective sh!t), Co2 gas, liquid oxygen, 8" active carbon filters with exhaust fans, 2' hydro NFT trays and single plants per tray, blue filtered 600w HIDS (in veg stage, one per plant) and yellow 600W HIDS (one per plant) for the flower stage, you should be able to grow 1m square plantages per tray, each yeilding somewhere in the region of 12-14oz per tray. At a return of £120 per oz, and a 10m sq. loft, this will give you a return of £16,800 per crop (which is quarterly), less expenses such as electric, Canna A&B, predators, liquid ox and gas C02, replacement filters and bulbs, fines and prison sentences. Multiply by four seasons and you get a grand sum of £67,200 per annum.

I've been told he doesn't do it anymore though.