Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a far better world for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
How can you call other people repetitive when you've posted this same 'comeback' about 40 times today?
How can I post it? Easy. I just click on the box "Post Reply". Actually, it's to highlight the way that the spackerman moronically and repetitively repeats the same old tired and boring drivel in his attempt to get others to believe it. Seems to have worked with you, too.

MsG

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
How can I post it? Easy. I just click on the box "Post Reply". Actually, it's to highlight the way that the spackerman moronically and repetitively repeats the same old tired and boring drivel in his attempt to get others to believe it. Seems to have worked with you, too.

MsG
Just as repetitive as you avoiding what trade you claim to have had and if you were para trained.

The moronic, tediously repetitive and totally pathetic spackerman at it again. Using me to gain the attention you so desperately crave and that you believe should be "yours" by right. You’re not only a MIME (Minimum Intellect, Maximum Ego), spackerinski, you’re also a text-book example of this: Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MsG

You do realise you posted that about a quarter of an hour before, don't you?
Drugsy following the Arrsepedia entry to a T again. Spackerman? Spackerinski?
OK, we'll play along, drugsidick, drugserinski. Or Damanbugsishit, damanbugsiniski, damanbugsitosser?
Nah, drags us down to your level and will do so until you realise we don't actually give a sh1t about you except to laugh at you (note, not with you, at you). Anyone who kills kids by feeding them drugs deserves that.
Maybe, instead of your MIME (well done on actually coming up with that) we should refer to you as EMPTY.
Evil, Moronic, Pusher To Youngsters.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like your bollocks about 29 filed ambulance hasn't fooled anyone.
So it was "bollocks" was it? OK, spackerman, I know that you've made it your obsessive mission in life to discredit me at every turn and, according to you, I must have looked up all that stuff about Harden Barracks on the internet. Well, I challenge you to do the same and with the same details. If I "found" it, then others, whose IT skills are infinitely better than mine, should be able to do the same. In fact, I extend that challenge to all ARRSErs. Find out all you can about Harden Barracks and post it here on ARRSE. As far as I know, I'm the only one who ever served there and if, again according to the spackerman, I didn't, then it must be possible to "find out" as much as I allegedly did about the place. Off you go, spackerinski, or anyone else, for that matter.

MsG

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs why were you, as a medic tasked with cabling up the unit's intercom system. Why wasn't someone who would be trained and qualified to do it? A member of R Sigs for example?

The moronic, tediously repetitive and totally pathetic spackerman at it again. Using me to gain the attention you so desperately crave and that you believe should be "yours" by right. You’re not only a MIME (Minimum Intellect, Maximum Ego), spackerinski, you’re also a text-book example of this: Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MsG

So long as you arent bothered thats the important thing

So it was "bollocks" was it? OK, spackerman, I know that you've made it your obsessive mission in life to discredit me at every turn and, according to you, I must have looked up all that stuff about Harden Barracks on the internet. Well, I challenge you to do the same and with the same details. If I "found" it, then others, whose IT skills are infinitely better than mine, should be able to do the same. In fact, I extend that challenge to all ARRSErs. Find out all you can about Harden Barracks and post it here on ARRSE. As far as I know, I'm the only one who ever served there and if, again according to the spackerman, I didn't, then it must be possible to "find out" as much as I allegedly did about the place. Off you go, spackerinski, or anyone else, for that matter.

MsG
Yes it was bollocks Bugsy, like most of your posts on here. Were you really a reserve medic in the Falklands conflict?

Yeah I'll just search the entire internet for a description of the inside of a building shall I Bugsy?

MsG

Seems to working on everyone Bugsy. You are all alone (as usual). Its sad the way society shunned child abuse victims. (although some don't help themselves by being attention seeking liars).

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
You're right. I could have. It wasn't laziness, I just never thought of it. My apologies, mercurydancer.

MsG

Give yourself another half hour or so, to google a few more military facts before sending him a PM.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs why were you, as a medic tasked with cabling up the unit's intercom system. Why wasn't someone who would be trained and qualified to do it? A member of R Sigs for example?
As a singular exception, I'll respond to your post. Just because someone is in one trade, doesn't mean that they have no knowledge of anything else. I even knew Medics who could play the guitar, weld, help our RE chippy and carry out many other task that weren't strictly "medical" in nature. Imagine that. One of our ACC cooks was a dab-hand at bricklaying. Because I'm a naturally gifted artist and art is my abiding passion, I was once asked to provide the outgoing CO (Lt Col Martin) with a set of water-colours of different aspects of the camp. I knew (and still know) a lot about electronics. It's another hobby of mine. So when the razzman asked if anyone knew how to wire up the intercoms for the new admin building, I volunteered, even though I was a Medic.

It's worse than getting the third-degree from the Old Bill here.:eek::eek::eek:

MsG

As a singular exception, I'll respond to your post. Just because someone is in one trade, doesn't mean that they have no knowledge of anything else. I even knew Medics who could play the guitar, weld, help our RE chippy and carry out many other task that weren't strictly "medical" in nature. Imagine that. One of our ACC cooks was a dab-hand at bricklaying. Because I'm a naturally gifted artist and art is my abiding passion, I was once asked to provide the outgoing CO (Lt Col Martin) with a set of water-colours of different aspects of the camp. I knew (and still know) a lot about electronics. It's another hobby of mine. So when the razzman asked if anyone knew how to wire up the intercoms for the new admin building, I volunteered, even though I was a Medic.

MsG

The old bill rarely laugh their tits off at blatant lies though.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems to working on everyone Bugsy. You are all alone (as usual). Its sad the way society shunned child abuse victims. (although some don't help themselves by being attention seeking liars).

MsG

MsG

Stop hanging around here Bugsy, you have stuff to google to try to blag mercurydancer.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
In fact, I extend that challenge to all ARRSErs. Find out all you can about Harden Barracks and post it here on ARRSE. As far as I know, I'm the only one who ever served there and if, again according to the spackerman, I didn't, then it must be possible to "find out" as much as I allegedly did about the place.

It ain't difficult.

The Old Harden Bks Area in Obernkirchen
up-QR7P282USHKG38JQ.jpg

British Army units from 1945 on - Field Ambulances 20 on
29 Field Ambulance
c1960 - 1977/78 Germany: Harden Barracks, Obernkirchen
Apr - Aug 73: Northern Ireland; Belfast; sect attached 1 Glosters
Mar - Jul 75: Northern Ireland; Londonderry; sect attached 5 Hy Regt RA
Oct 75 - Feb 76: Northern Ireland; Belfast; sect attached 17/21 Lancers
Jul - Nov 77: Northern Ireland; Londonderry; sect attached 1 DWR
Germany: Clive Barracks, Hildesheim

That took me precisely 2 minutes.

Wordsmith

MsG

Third degree? I thought you only had two!

The lies keep on piling up!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Stop hanging around here Bugsy, you have stuff to google to try to blag mercurydancer.
I don't, spackerinski. You have the task of finding all the info that I allegedly found about Harden Barracks and posting it on here. That's your challenge, otherwise you're just waffling, as usual. Off you go.

MsG

I don't, spackerinski. You have the task of finding all the info that I allegedly found about Harden Barracks and posting it on here. That's your challenge, otherwise you're just waffling, as usual. Off you go.

MsG

I don't have any task or challenge do I Bugsy? The toilet cleaner in my units RHQ could tell you the layout of the building, she (like you) have never served.
Why did you lie about your father Bugsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.