Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a far better world for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're closing in on the 200, cretins (with certain exceptions)! Keep the mindless bollix coming there. Don't give up now.:-D:-D:-D

I never will give up you Bugsy, I tell you that your father raped you at the 10000 mark.
But its good to know you like the attention.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You still seem to be a lying bluffing C*nt.
And you seem to be a sloppy gobshite mindlessly following the slavering pack, instead of being your own man. But maybe that's the way you live your life.

MsG

And there you have the result of the spackerman's method. He repeats it so often that folks start to believe it. He got the idea from Hitler's mate Goebbells, y'know? He, nor others, have ever presented any evidence whatsoever, so even you have come to believe the "Bugsy never served" meme. On the other hand, if you don't take the cretins seriously and you understand their true motivation, then all their incessant dribblings just slide off.

MsG

Hang on Bugsy, I put up your lying posts about your father on this thread do you think people have forgotten about them already?
Is your dads spunk affecting your memory?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
And there you have the result of the spackerman's method. He repeats it so often that folks start to believe it. He got the idea from Hitler's mate Goebbells, y'know? He, nor others, have ever presented any evidence whatsoever, so even you have come to believe the "Bugsy never served" meme. On the other hand, if you don't take the cretins seriously and you understand their true motivation, then all their incessant dribblings just slide off.

MsG

I was specific about RAMC service. As I said before, I make my own mind up. Frankly I have no idea if you have served at all or not. In the RAMC or anything else. I have not subscribed to any "meme" (whatever that means).

If you wish to inform me of your service in PM I will never divulge it in any context whatsoever. I will not confirm nor deny. I will say nothing. I will say nothing to anyone. I will never infer anything. I will be silent. Over to you.

And you seem to be a sloppy gobshite mindlessly following the slavering pack, instead of being your own man. But maybe that's the way you live your life.

MsG

Not like you though eh Bugsy, you are a one man army bravely campaigning and waving your little placard about. Its just a shame no one gives a **** (Apart from your fathers who gave you several) about you.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Your claims Drugsy, all made on this forum:

1. Was an Olympic class sprinter (4x100m anchor leg, no records found of his performance of 100m in 10.4s)
  2. Professional picture restorer
  3. University lecturer & published author
  4. Accomplished street fighter (never beaten on the cobbles)
  5. Gymnast (unspecified discipline)
  6. Member of the RAMC (specific unit not identified)
  7. He left the army on several various dates depending on the website and particular thread
  8. Family killed by the British Army (no records located of the event on either date claimed)
  9. He can speak German and Irish too, but his Gaelic seems dodgy.
  10. He is a well known translator, but his linkedin profile has almost no contacts
  11. He took heroin in an exceptionally pure form for several years but it didn't affect him
  12. He was a drug dealer selling heroin to students (and various other illegal drugs including Cocaine and Hash elsewhere)
  13. He was an alcoholic for many years but this hasn't affected him either
  14. He is a weapons expert& instructor
  15. A parachutist with the British Army
  16. Has made and smoked his own hash
  17. Lived in numerous countries including Burma, Poland, Thailand and the USSR and the GDR on several flexible dates
  18. He has 2 degrees (subjects unspecified)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's tank bugsy if you'd been a soldier you know that of course
Margaret-Thatcher-009.jpg

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I never will give up you Bugsy, I tell you that your father raped you at the 10000 mark.
But its good to know you like the attention.
I don't want you to "never will give up me", spackerinski - whatever the fück that means. Have you ever thought about taking English lessons, mush? I mean seriously.:-D:-D:-D
Otherwise: The moronic, tediously repetitive spackerman strikes yet again. Using me to gain the attention you so desperately crave. You’re not only a MIME (Minimum Intellect, Maximum Ego), spackerinski, you’re also a text-book example of this: Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MsG

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

1. Was an Olympic class sprinter (4x100m anchor leg, no records found of his performance of 100m in 10.4s)
  7. He left the army on several various dates depending on the website and particular thread
  8. Family killed by the British Army (no records located of the event on either date claimed)
  10. He is a well known translator, but his linkedin profile has almost no contacts
  11. He took heroin in an exceptionally pure form for several years but it didn't affect him
  12. He was a drug dealer selling heroin to students (and various other illegal drugs including Cocaine and Hash elsewhere)
  17. Lived in numerous countries including Burma, Poland, Thailand and the USSR and the GDR on several flexible dates
Don't forget the Desert Eagle kept in Switzerland

I was specific about RAMC service. As I said before, I make my own mind up. Frankly I have no idea if you have served at all or not. In the RAMC or anything else. I have not subscribed to any "meme" (whatever that means).

If you wish to inform me of your service in PM I will never divulge it in any context whatsoever. I will not confirm nor deny. I will say nothing. I will say nothing to anyone. I will never infer anything. I will be silent. Over to you.

Hes been outed before, he didnt know what weapon medics used, he claimed they didnt have a boxing team, he joined up in two different months, he was a reserve medic in the Falkland conflict etc etc.
I once bothered my arse to look him up on another forces site where he was pretending to be a soldier, he seems to steal the info from there to add to his fibs.

You are one serious piece of deluded shit. I don't hide behind anyone.

It's quite apparent you are a complete fruitcake.

Now listen carefully,

Are you ready?

F*CK OFF YOU C*NT

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer

You missed out that he was approached for recruitment by both the Stasi and SIS.

I don't want you to "never will give up me", spackerinski - whatever the fück that means. Have you ever thought about taking English lessons, mush? I mean seriously.:-D:-D:-D
Otherwise: The moronic, tediously repetitive spackerman strikes yet again. Using me to gain the attention you so desperately crave. You’re not only a MIME (Minimum Intellect, Maximum Ego), spackerinski, you’re also a text-book example of this: Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MsG

Still going on about typos Bugsy? Never mind, it wont distract from the fact your father raped you.

Well TBF 16 is fairly easy, all you need is a packet of Trill and Budgie and the seeds in the birdshit grows in the garden.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Hes been outed before, he didnt know what weapon medics used, he claimed they didnt have a boxing team, he joined up in two different months, he was a reserve medic in the Falkland conflict etc etc.
I once bothered my arse to look him up on another forces site where he was pretending to be a soldier, he seems to steal the info from there to add to his fibs.

Well, I stated my case very unequivocally. If I get a straight answer from DMB I will indeed be silent.

However, if I do not receive a straight answer, I will certainly say that there has been no adequate response and you can do with that what you like. It would certainly be an evasion of fact. Frankly I expect nothing less.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I still do not think that DMB sexually abused his children. This needs to be said.

I think he may be mentally ill, delusional and a tad psychotic. No doubt the heroine and smack may have had an effect on his drug addled mind. Why else would he come here and spout such utter bollocks? Who're ya trying to impress Bugs?

My respect for you hit 0 on the drug running confession, whether true or not that's just f*ing sad.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Member of the RAMC (specific unit not identified)
Since that's come up repeatedly, I'll provide the answer that I've already given a few times (specific fückin' unit not identified, my arse). My last unit was 29 Field Ambulance, BFPO 29, which was Minden, but also included Rinteln [of BMH fame] and Obernkirchen, where 29 Fld Amb was located, at Harden Barracks.

Now you can embark on a feverish search for any "anomalies". One website you could try is that one about all the BAOR sites in Germany (can't mind the name of it at the moment). There you'll find quite a bit about the place, including a fella called Colin, with whom I served there. Of course, you won't believe me, but check it out for yourself.

If I mind right, there should also be an extensive conversation I had with one of the comrades of the unit that took over the place after 29 Fld Amb moved on. It was about the admin building and how they used the other buildings (QM stores, OR accommodation, Sgts' Mess, etc) for other purposes than we had. Or don't bother, since the other ARRSE vermin will be crawling all over it in a frantic attempt to "prove me wrong". Have at it, cretins.:D:D:D

MsG

Status
Not open for further replies.