Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a far better world for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah! Strike and no mistake! Thanks for that, CrappyNoMark! Note this, fella: it's not my fault that you happen to feel "inferior" to me. so why do you feel it's legitimate to make me responsible for it? Just a question, like.:D

MsG
I noticed that I was only worthy of a Cat 2 Vermin tag, and I have to say I am cut to the bone by this failure on my part to come up to the mark. In my illustrious military career (ask someone what it's like to serve in HM Forces) I very rarely dropped below the highest standards.

Please, oh great and wonderful Drugsy, what is it that I need to do to reach the greatness achieved by my very good friend @HappyNomad ?

Ritch

LE
Who are these ARRSE vermin that keep getting mentioned?

If only there was some sort of ready-reference, like a list or something . . . .

I think it's anyone who thinks DMB is a cünt. Apparently he wrote a list.

Dredd

LE
I do indeed dispute that! If you look at the sum of my posts (ask the spackerman, since he has them all stored since I originally appeared on ARSSE – which was long before he did), you’ll find that I respond to the senseless and infantile insults and abuse aimed at me by the “dog-whistle” ARRSE “Ungeziefer” (I love that German word). But I don’t initiate opprobrium, insults and abuse against ARRSE members. So, I’d refute your claim that I: “dish out insults at every opportunity”. Indeed, you deign to ignore that the ARRSE “Ungeziefer” actually start the insults and abuse: totally obsessed, as they are, with pushing their own, totally self-obsessed agendas. They’d like all, far and wide, to know that: “I’m superior to Bugsy”. How sad is that, eh?

So let me enlarge on that sentiment: I can’t say that I’ve ever been “successful in what I do, but I can take solace from the fact that I can convince myself that I’m at least “superior” to Bugsy on ARRSE.

Pretty pathetic, wouldn’t your say?

You, Slimey_Slitch, are typical of the attitude of the ARRSE “Ungeziefer”. You perceive me as being in some way “superior” to you, and so you do your very best to “prove” that that’s not the case. Have you ever asked yourself why? Have you ever asked yourself why you “simply have to” establish your alleged “dominance” over others on an anonymous website and why it’s so important to you personally? That’s a genuine question, Slimey_Slitch!

Did your auto-correct replace the original "untermensch" then, Bugs?

As for the bit in bold - yes you have. Repeatedly.

Pathetic? Yes. Yes, you are.

He's a ****.

Aah! Strike and no mistake! Thanks for that, CrappyNoMark! Note this, fella: it's not my fault that you happen to feel "inferior" to me. so why do you feel it's legitimate to make me responsible for it? Just a question, like.:D

MsG
Just a SABC; no handy pointers, no valuable debrief points, no feedback on which I can improve myself?

Ritch

LE
I do indeed dispute that! If you look at the sum of my posts (ask the spackerman, since he has them all stored since I originally appeared on ARSSE – which was long before he did), you’ll find that I respond to the senseless and infantile insults and abuse aimed at me by the “dog-whistle” ARRSE “Ungeziefer” (I love that German word). But I don’t initiate opprobrium, insults and abuse against ARRSE members. So, I’d refute your claim that I: “dish out insults at every opportunity”. Indeed, you deign to ignore that the ARRSE “Ungeziefer” actually start the insults and abuse: totally obsessed, as they are, with pushing their own, totally self-obsessed agendas. They’d like all, far and wide, to know that: “I’m superior to Bugsy”. How sad is that, eh?

So let me enlarge on that sentiment: I can’t say that I’ve ever been “successful in what I do, but I can take solace from the fact that I can convince myself that I’m at least “superior” to Bugsy on ARRSE.

Pretty pathetic, wouldn’t your say?

You, Slimey_Slitch, are typical of the attitude of the ARRSE “Ungeziefer”. You perceive me as being in some way “superior” to you, and so you do your very best to “prove” that that’s not the case. Have you ever asked yourself why? Have you ever asked yourself why you “simply have to” establish your alleged “dominance” over others on an anonymous website and why it’s so important to you personally? That’s a genuine question, Slimey_Slitch!

MsG

Slimey Slitch... What kind of an insult is that meant to be? My three year old cousin could come up with better.

Dredd

LE
I'm still confused as to how wounded I should be after being named "Brin_Guckie" by Don Pinocchio.

Spot on.

Even I could come up with something better in a fraction of a second, Bum_Dickie.

Maybe his toilet duck was wearing off at the time?

Least you made a list.. :(
It's alright, Pike.
sjp_wos_081014dance13550-01JPG.jpg

Dredd

LE
Sadly, you're only a Category 2 member at the moment. Must try harder.
Group Ignoring Of Buggersy

No, no. I am just content that my own small contribution has made a difference.

Must be dusty in here.

I have a speech prepared. Hold on, it was here somewhere . . . . other jacket? Donner und Blitzen. Anyway, chat amongst yourselves, it'll turn up at some point.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I noticed that I was only worthy of a Cat 2 Vermin tag, and I have to say I am cut to the bone by this failure on my part to come up to the mark. In my illustrious military career (ask someone what it's like to serve in HM Forces) I very rarely dropped below the highest standards.

Please, oh great and wonderful Drugsy, what is it that I need to do to reach the greatness achieved by my very good friend @HappyNomad ?

The most efficient way is to find every lie DMB has said and post the actuality. Personally I cant be arsed*. The more lies exposed the greater the vermin tag ranking.

*No really I cant be arsed. Its on a ranking with urinating in a southerly direction of Saltburn Pier when there is a brisk north west gale blowing. However, I have never been a high achiever.

Mattb

LE
@DaManBugs are you still hoping that the SAAI/RAMC question will go away?

Spoiler alert, it won't. But of course, every time you ignore it it just proves to everyone that you're a liar.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Now now Bugsy, lets not stray from the fact that you lied about your father. How many years did the sexual abuse last?
Are you still furious that I'm fluent in German (and other languages) and you're not, spackerinski? If you need any lessons, spackerman, gizza shout.:D:D:D

MsG

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
The most efficient way is to find every lie DMB has said and post the actuality. Personally I cant be arsed*. The more lies exposed the greater the vermin tag ranking.

*No really I cant be arsed. Its on a ranking with urinating in a southerly direction of Saltburn Pier when there is a brisk north west gale blowing. However, I have never been a high achiever.
I'm disappointed that I'm only a 2nd Class arrse vermin. I mean, what have I got to do to reach first class?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Whenever is see MSG in his post, I always think of Monosodium Glutamate. I can't think why. Can any of you?
It's because you're a thick cünt, pal.

MsG

Status
Not open for further replies.