Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a far better world for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aand, just as predictably, your man CrappyNoMark (@HappyNomad) goes off and SABs a further 15 of my posts. But he's not bothered at all! No, indeed, he's not bothered in the slightest. This is far better entertainment than the telly can offer. And it's free!

If I knew how to do it, I'd post up a screenshot of his SABs (which also include the times they were posted), just to show how absolutely "not bothered" he is.

MsG
....and yet again you fail to give an answer to my questioning of you.

Aand, just as predictably, your man CrappyNoMark (@HappyNomad) goes off and SABs a further 15 of my posts. But he's not bothered at all! No, indeed, he's not bothered in the slightest. This is far better entertainment than the telly can offer. And it's free!

If I knew how to do it, I'd post up a screenshot of his SABs (which also include the times they were posted), just to show how absolutely "not bothered" he is.

MsG
Are you still here?

MsG
Poor not bothered Bugsy. Does it upset you when somebody muscles in on your (perceived) monopoly of gratuitous SABCing?

It must do for you to whine about it publicly to the very people you so freely SABC at every opportunity. Good to see you are not bothered, even just a little bit, by it though.

Now, either get back to your pigeon shouting and cider or spin us some more of your blatant lies. It's a slow Sunday here in the glorious Peak District and both we and the Nottingham pigeon population enjoy your frothing and lies.

To all you now in the club (no not that one), I really am jealous of your Vermin Category status.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
So Pants, are you saying you don't dish out insults at every opportunity like the fabled ARRSE vermin?
I do indeed dispute that! If you look at the sum of my posts (ask the spackerman, since he has them all stored since I originally appeared on ARSSE – which was long before he did), you’ll find that I respond to the senseless and infantile insults and abuse aimed at me by the “dog-whistle” ARRSE “Ungeziefer” (I love that German word). But I don’t initiate opprobrium, insults and abuse against ARRSE members. So, I’d refute your claim that I: “dish out insults at every opportunity”. Indeed, you deign to ignore that the ARRSE “Ungeziefer” actually start the insults and abuse: totally obsessed, as they are, with pushing their own, totally self-obsessed agendas. They’d like all, far and wide, to know that: “I’m superior to Bugsy”. How sad is that, eh?

So let me enlarge on that sentiment: I can’t say that I’ve ever been “successful in what I do, but I can take solace from the fact that I can convince myself that I’m at least “superior” to Bugsy on ARRSE.

Pretty pathetic, wouldn’t your say?

You, Slimey_Slitch, are typical of the attitude of the ARRSE “Ungeziefer”. You perceive me as being in some way “superior” to you, and so you do your very best to “prove” that that’s not the case. Have you ever asked yourself why? Have you ever asked yourself why you “simply have to” establish your alleged “dominance” over others on an anonymous website and why it’s so important to you personally? That’s a genuine question, Slimey_Slitch!

MsG

To all you now in the club (no not that one), I really am jealous of your Vermin Category status.
Work hard at trying to be superior to Pants O'Flame and before you know it...

Factoid
Bugsy O'Liar has given each of his feral pigeon 'friends' a name. They are each named after a member of the Arrse Vermin Club (AVC).

Work hard at trying to be superior to Pants O'Flame and before you know it...

Who needs to work hard at that?

Can I have Cat A Class 1 with Milky Bar now?

Aww, go on, please.

Who needs to work hard at that?

Can I have Cat A Class 1 with Milky Bar now?

Aww, go on, please.
You really need to ask the man himself. Only he may appoint new members to our (rather exclusive) club.

I do indeed dispute that! If you look at the sum of my posts (ask the spackerman, since he has them all stored since I originally appeared on ARSSE – which was long before he did), you’ll find that I respond to the senseless and infantile insults and abuse aimed at me by the “dog-whistle” ARRSE “Ungeziefer” (I love that German word). But I don’t initiate opprobrium, insults and abuse against ARRSE members. So, I’d refute your claim that I: “dish out insults at every opportunity”. Indeed, you deign to ignore that the ARRSE “Ungeziefer” actually start the insults and abuse: totally obsessed, as they are, with pushing their own, totally self-obsessed agendas. They’d like all, far and wide, to know that: “I’m superior to Bugsy”. How sad is that, eh?

So let me enlarge on that sentiment: I can’t say that I’ve ever been “successful in what I do, but I can take solace from the fact that I can convince myself that I’m at least “superior” to Bugsy on ARRSE.

Pretty pathetic, wouldn’t your say?

You, Slimey_Slitch, are typical of the attitude of the ARRSE “Ungeziefer”. You perceive me as being in some way “superior” to you, and so you do your very best to “prove” that that’s not the case. Have you ever asked yourself why? Have you ever asked yourself why you “simply have to” establish your alleged “dominance” over others on an anonymous website and why it’s so important to you personally? That’s a genuine question, Slimey_Slitch!

MsG

Now now Bugsy, lets not stray from the fact that you lied about your father. How many years did the sexual abuse last?

But I don’t initiate opprobrium, insults and abuse against ARRSE members.

You, Slimey_Slitch, are typical of the attitude of the ARRSE “Ungeziefer”.
MsG
ironymetersplode-jpg.202987.jpg

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Poor not bothered Bugsy. Does it upset you when somebody muscles in on your (perceived) monopoly of gratuitous SABCing?

It must do for you to whine about it publicly to the very people you so freely SABC at every opportunity. Good to see you are not bothered, even just a little bit, by it though.

Now, either get back to your pigeon shouting and cider or spin us some more of your blatant lies. It's a slow Sunday here in the glorious Peak District and both we and the Nottingham pigeon population enjoy your frothing and lies.
Aah! Strike and no mistake! Thanks for that, CrappyNoMark! Note this, fella: it's not my fault that you happen to feel "inferior" to me. so why do you feel it's legitimate to make me responsible for it? Just a question, like.:D

MsG

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
@goodoldboy, as I predicted, all the dog-whistle ARRSE vermin turn up pushing their own agendas. QED! It must be a truly sad existence when the only way you can get to feel "better" about yourself is to throw infantile insults and abuse at some anonymous person on an anonymous website. The main problem they seem to have is that they're obviously not even convincing themselves of their ostensible "superiority"; that's why they have no choice but to continue with what they do. They've been posting the same moronic shite for years now. And then they actually wonder why I simply just can't take them seriously. It's all just a little bit pathetic, innit?:-D:-D:-D

MsG

Thanks for the mention @DaManBugs, even though I am just an ordinary bystander so to speak.

I do like to take people for what they are and will always try and help someone if I can. I have made some very good friends on ARRSE and, luckily, have been able to have some great laughs with people that I don't know from Adam.

I do recall some time ago that I couldn't source a particular type of saw blade and that you were extremely helpful via the Hobbies part of the site. This was after someone told me that, if you told them that the sun had just come up, he would need to go outside and check. Now, I don't care what your political views are, nor do I care what your lifestyle has been in the past, what religion you follow, what your family background is, or all the rest of it so don't, please, tar me with any sort of brush.

From what I can see, you are a stubborn old cuss who will keep back information deliberately from those that you have crossed swords with in the past, when questioned. That is up to you - my view being that you like antagonising your old enemies who have given you plenty of stick over the years, but that's nothing to do with me. I have to say that I did like the way you tore into someone about a week ago (can't remember who it was) which silenced that poster in particular for some considerable time.

Yes, there is definitely a pack mentality but I am pretty certain that you are big enough to be able to handle it. Sorry for going on but I think that to best address this situation you do need to come clean over dates. There are some really decent people amongst those that you consider as ARRSE vermin and it is now up to you whether you want to continue with the present situation of trading insults with them ad infinitum, or if you fancy a change. Yes, people who have had a busy and varied life do get in a tangle over dates, so let me make a totally unbiased suggestion.

Do you want the status quo to continue? If you do, then fair enough.

Would you prefer to change things and, instead of all this nastiness, you would prefer to come onto this site and hold some decent debates with others?

Now, here is the crunch. If you would prefer to have an improved relationship with others here you need to make a small sacrifice. Your life belongs to you and you don't have to tell strangers things that you don't want to. However, as an example, you have had some recent unpleasantness about when your Father left the family home. Apparently, you have stated in the past that your Father left home when you and your twin sister were babies although it has also been said that you also said that your Father killed a rabbit for the pot when you were much older. Acting as some sort of peacemaker, let me ask if you would be prepared to have a think about this and make a little 'statement' to say that you got it wrong (it doesn't matter why) and that your dear old Da' left home at 'such and such'? Does this make sense? Would it be a good start to a better relationship with your 'vermin'?

This is just a straightforward suggestion from me to you to try and help things along. You are clearly your own man so it is now with you. Personally, I think that your detractors would welcome some sort of gesture from you and you may be pleasantly surprised. You don't have to use my suggestion, maybe you could clear up one of the other points that have the hounds baying for your blood currently.

Anyway, that's me done. I have a mountain of things to do before tomorrow so I will leave the olive branch in your hands. You may want life on here to continue as it is, I don't know. However, it takes a big man to admit a mistake, and I should know. Cheers...

Last edited:
Whenever is see MSG in his post, I always think of Monosodium Glutamate. I can't think why. Can any of you?

Hang on, we all perceive that you are superior?
A worthless, lying, verminous leftie drug dealer like you?

If your Desert eagle existed, you could point it at your own head & pull the trigger. However, you'd have to aim carefully to hit your pea sized brain.

You really are a complete nutter!

Thanks for the mention @DaManBugs, even though I am just an ordinary bystander so to speak.

I do like to take people for what they are and will always try and help someone if I can. I have made some very good friends on ARRSE and, luckily, have been able to have some great laughs with people that I don't know from Adam.

I do recall some time ago that I couldn't source a particular type of saw blade and that you were extremely helpful via the Hobbies part of the site. This was after someone told me that, if you told them that the sun had just come up, he would need to go outside and check. Now, I don't care what your political views are, nor do I care what your lifestyle has been in the past, what religion you follow, what your family background is, or all the rest of it so don't, please, tar me with any sort of brush.

From what I can see, you are a stubborn old cuss who will keep back information deliberately from those that you have crossed swords with in the past, when questioned. That is up to you - my view being that you like antagonising your old enemies who have given you plenty of stick over the years, but that's nothing to do with me. I have to say that I did like the way you tore into someone about a week ago (can't remember who it was) which silenced that poster in particular for some considerable time.

Yes, there is definitely a pack mentality but I am pretty certain that you are big enough to be able to handle it. Sorry for going on but I think that to best address this situation you do need to come clean over dates. There are some really decent people amongst those that you consider as ARRSE vermin and it is now up to you whether you want to continue with the present situation of trading insults with them ad infinitum, or if you fancy a change. Yes, people who have had a busy and varied life do get in a tangle over dates, so let me make a totally unbiased suggestion.

Do you want the status quo to continue? If you do, then fair enough.

Would you prefer to change things and, instead of all this nastiness, you would prefer to come onto this site and hold some decent debates with others?

Now, here is the crunch. If you would prefer to have an improved relationship with others here you need to make a small sacrifice. Your life belongs to you and you don't have to tell strangers things that you don't want to. However, as an example, you have had some recent unpleasantness about when your Father left the family home. Apparently, you have stated in the past that your Father left home when you and your twin sister were babies although it has also been said that you also said that your Father killed a rabbit for the pot when you were much older. Acting as some sort of peacemaker, let me ask if you would be prepared to have a think about this and make a little 'statement' to say that you got it wrong (it doesn't matter why) and that your dear old Da' left home at 'such and such'? Does this make sense? Would it be a good start to a better relationship with your 'vermin'?

This is just a straightforward suggestion from me to you to try and help things along. You are clearly your own man so it is now with you. Personally, I think that your detractors would welcome some sort of gesture from you and you may be pleasantly surprised. You don't have to use my suggestion, maybe you could clear up one of the other points that have the hounds baying for your blood currently.

Anyway, that's me done. I have a mountain of things to do before tomorrow so I will leave the olive branch in your hands. You may want life on here to continue as it is, I don't know. However, it takes a big made to admit a mistake, and I should know. Cheers...
He'll go for that. Once his compulsive lying and his chronic alcoholism have been 'cured'.

Please don't hold your breath waiting for him to be 'reborn' as a credible and lucid chap though.

Dredd

LE
View attachment 258112

Wow, Pants O'Flame is really on a spittle-flecked roll today.

So Pants, are you saying you don't dish out insults at every opportunity like the fabled ARRSE vermin?

Who are these ARRSE vermin that keep getting mentioned?

If only there was some sort of ready-reference, like a list or something . . . .

Who are these ARRSE vermin that keep getting mentioned?

If only there was some sort of ready-reference, like a list or something . . . .
There is a list but I can't remember where. The AVC is not a secret club though, just a club with secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.