Makes your blood boil

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Radical_Dreamer, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blair is on the defence

"When I stood next to the new prime minister of Iraq, somebody who has had five of his relatives assassinated by Saddam ... and realized that he was in power because of the democratic votes of 8 million Iraqis, then I was glad that we took the action that we did and made sure that Iraq was no longer governed by a dictatorship, but by a democracy."

:roll:
    Why not go all the way and say that you're glad that we're saving the world from all evil?

Of course that's a day after King George said that whatever is going on down in Iraq is 'worth the sacrifice'

2. Hopefully the lying sh!t will get the chance to spout the same cr@p in the dock one day...

3. I think you'll find that had little to do with it Prime Minister.

Was he elected to the post of Prime Minister? I thought there was an election , with a turnout sub 50% , which then had the 'Iraqis in exile' vote added to it to flesh it out a bit more. There was then a hell of a lot of horse trading, because they couldn't even get a government formed, while every greedy Taruk , Dinas and Achmed tried to get their hands on the good jobs and the most power. Did these 8 million voters also elect Chalibi into his rather nice post, when in fact he should be throwing a baseball against a wall in downtown Amman?

Still, it keeps the shi'a , and their real masters happy.