makes me proud!!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener1, Sep 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was in France, the only thing I see wrong is the bill is to small!

He'll never get a regt command if he doesn't try harder in future.

2. After they destroyed the French fleet, did his bezzer Captain Hardy kiss him before he collapsed?

3. From the article

A Ministry of Defence spokesman said: ‘All those who are found to fall short of the Army’s high standards are dealt with.’
    On his Friends Reunited page, Major King writes: ‘I am still in the Army for my sins. Probably to offset growing up for as long as possible.’

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe he went native, ran up a white flag and started eating cheese while waiting for la fuzz to arrive

5. How about Taking a Conveyance without Authority?

Just like stealing CEA is only 'fiddling'.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

French police commandant Jean-Pierre Mercier

Frog. Politely ignore.

Organiser Aurelien Mouchel

Frog. Politely ignore.

A Ministry of Defence spokesman

Shut it, cunt.

7. Only 100,000 damage, in a Pierre yacht basin!!!!

Lightweights.........I've done more damage with my cock in the car park of a rural German disco. ("Sunside" in Thule, target rich environment or what!)

8. as ever, the links from that DM page prove to be more of interest to me than the drunk suaddie/yacht interface. have you checked out the WAG in the see-through black dress, and the bikini-clad lass who's hanging around with the Transformers director? Both very interesting articles

9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

do the french not understand that when a troopy does it its criminal but a holder of the queen commission may only be accused of high jinks and fined a case of port while supervising the troops cleaning up the mess.

send him to the glass house.

10. Glasshouse? Good Lord, no! Three years as the British liaison officer aboard the Charles de Gaulle would do the fellow the power of good.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Did you ever go to the one up the road in Saltzkotten (can't remember its name). Fuck they hated the Brits. I used to pretend that I was a Belgian from Soest.

12. Not accepting comments. Damn it.

13. Severe displeasure letter in the file? No drama.

Or....make him an an awful example?

edited to add: That is pretty much the full spectrum of options the Army Board tend to flip between! A bit digital I grant you but hey, if it was good enough for Wellington...

14. Probably the same place. Thule is a sub village of Salzkotten. There was another gaff, a manky old shed in Salzkotten, the "Zoo" or "Amadeus" not sure which now later the "Soundgarden" even later a car park for the outdoor pool.

It must have been after my time there, they loved the Brits before they met me.................