• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Make a caption

"I only said it to wind up Biped!"

English for Citizenship – Lesson 1

Many newcomers to the UK don’t understand the subtle difference in meaning between “Pussy” and “Cnut”

Take a look at this picture and see if you can spot the difference.

PTS107 said:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
'Bully me at school will ya? Give me a cr@ppy job like this will ya? Well, like my colleagues in the communist party, er, sorry, Labliar, I hate this country now, but I'm smug as you like because I'm the man that's going to get my revenge and take you ALL down in rivers of blood!'

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
smartascarrots said:
"I only said it to wind up Biped!"
gaaAAAA!!! [pulsing temple vein finally gives way] bleeaAARRGGG!!!! [falls over and karks it].

Keith Best adhered to his own immigration policies strictly. He wasn't afraid to welcome a black pussy into his home.

English for Citizenship – Lesson 2 (Idioms)

"Looking like the cat that got the cream"

Take a look at the picture again, and see if you can tell which of these fat cats did.

English for Citizenship – Lesson 3 (Rhyming Slang)

" Tommy Cat " = " Commie _______ "

Take another look at the picture, and see if you can fill in the missing word.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

I'd rather have a cat in the country than a Gurkha

Coming out of the cat's earpiece: "Standby....Standby....One...Two...One....GOGOGO!