Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Good CO, Dec 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Got an excellent spam email title today. I though it was a username to start with:

(presumably of 49 Para)

Just thought I'd share that as it put a smile on my face.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Thank you. Should this be in the 'Penis Enlargement' Thread?
  3. I knew a 2nd lt Wallopingpenis,he's done rather well he was a right to$$er when I knew him-All c-ck and no balls as they say :lol:
  4. I spent most of last night with wallopingpenis ... sore this morning though!
  5. Wasnt there a Major smackingcock at Carenten?
  6. I know plenty of Maj SwallowingPenis.
  7. and who can forget the Honourable Member of Parliament Jaqui Chokesondick?
  8. Whom I believe was great friends with the delectable Jenny Wood-Geddit?
  9. When a 'orrible wee lad in the 1980's at a cadet camp remember reading Playboy in the billets and a photoshoot story of a country deb who I think was called "Henrietta Fookes-Fellows"
  10. Is she the one that hung around with Lady Arabella Ryder-Ofcock? Second daughter of the Marquis of Qumladen?
  11. No, you're mixing her up with Felicity Gloryhole-Smith.
  12. Your not getting mixed up with Ms Tiffany Swallows-Alcock are you? Third daughter of Sir Nigel Swallows-Alcock of Poke Bottom-on-the-Crease?
  13. What about Brigadier Hugh Jardon's daughter Oral Nora ? Quite a looker and goody wifey material.
  14. Was he related to the Swallows-Allcocks of Frottingly Heath, by any chance? The mother was a friend of Alice Bitts-Jiggler, who came out in '83.
  15. You need to keep your xmas card list more updated,

Alice Bitts-Jiggler married Fahquar Spunkgargler 3rd but when he passed away she got remarried to his son by his first wife, (Lady Ffront-Bottom)of course when they had a son he is of course his own grandfather but that is nothing unusual.