MajorWallopingPenis

Got an excellent spam email title today. I though it was a username to start with:

MajorWallopingPenis

(presumably of 49 Para)

Just thought I'd share that as it put a smile on my face.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you. Should this be in the 'Penis Enlargement' Thread?

I knew a 2nd lt Wallopingpenis,he's done rather well he was a right to$$er when I knew him-All c-ck and no balls as they say :lol:

When a 'orrible wee lad in the 1980's at a cadet camp remember reading Playboy in the billets and a photoshoot story of a country deb who I think was called "Henrietta Fookes-Fellows"

Is she the one that hung around with Lady Arabella Ryder-Ofcock? Second daughter of the Marquis of Qumladen?

Your not getting mixed up with Ms Tiffany Swallows-Alcock are you? Third daughter of Sir Nigel Swallows-Alcock of Poke Bottom-on-the-Crease?

What about Brigadier Hugh Jardon's daughter Oral Nora ? Quite a looker and goody wifey material.

k13eod said:
Your not getting mixed up with Ms Tiffany Swallows-Alcock are you? Third daughter of Sir Nigel Swallows-Alcock of Poke Bottom-on-the-Crease?
Was he related to the Swallows-Allcocks of Frottingly Heath, by any chance? The mother was a friend of Alice Bitts-Jiggler, who came out in '83.

You need to keep your xmas card list more updated,

Alice Bitts-Jiggler married Fahquar Spunkgargler 3rd but when he passed away she got remarried to his son by his first wife, (Lady Ffront-Bottom)of course when they had a son he is of course his own grandfather but that is nothing unusual.

New a girl in my teens call June Wanktheboys. Not her real name I think, can't remember that.

Wonk_Mog said:
New a girl in my teens call June Wanktheboys. Not her real name I think, can't remember that.
Yeah ... I knew one called Debbie Stickadildoupmecrackandbangmybackdoorsin ... but I don't think that was her real name either!!! :)

Wonk_Mog said:
Anyone out there grow up in Holywood Co Down in the 70s? and can give me her real name. :D
Wonder if she still does.
:lol:

Latest Threads