• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MajorWallopingPenis

Got an excellent spam email title today. I though it was a username to start with:

MajorWallopingPenis

(presumably of 49 Para)

Just thought I'd share that as it put a smile on my face.

I knew a 2nd lt Wallopingpenis,he's done rather well he was a right to$$er when I knew him-All c-ck and no balls as they say :lol:

When a 'orrible wee lad in the 1980's at a cadet camp remember reading Playboy in the billets and a photoshoot story of a country deb who I think was called "Henrietta Fookes-Fellows"

Your not getting mixed up with Ms Tiffany Swallows-Alcock are you? Third daughter of Sir Nigel Swallows-Alcock of Poke Bottom-on-the-Crease?

k13eod said:
Your not getting mixed up with Ms Tiffany Swallows-Alcock are you? Third daughter of Sir Nigel Swallows-Alcock of Poke Bottom-on-the-Crease?
Was he related to the Swallows-Allcocks of Frottingly Heath, by any chance? The mother was a friend of Alice Bitts-Jiggler, who came out in '83.

You need to keep your xmas card list more updated,

Alice Bitts-Jiggler married Fahquar Spunkgargler 3rd but when he passed away she got remarried to his son by his first wife, (Lady Ffront-Bottom)of course when they had a son he is of course his own grandfather but that is nothing unusual.

Wonk_Mog said:
New a girl in my teens call June Wanktheboys. Not her real name I think, can't remember that.
Yeah ... I knew one called Debbie Stickadildoupmecrackandbangmybackdoorsin ... but I don't think that was her real name either!!! :)

Wonk_Mog said:
New a girl in my teens call June Wanktheboys. Not her real name I think, can't remember that.
Anyone out there grow up in Holywood Co Down in the 70s? and can give me her real name. :D
Wonder if she still does.
:lol:

Latest Threads