Major shed misuse

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cabana, Sep 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some heathen has started an IRA museum in his shed

View attachment 49613
    (click on the pic to see the story)

The owner of the museum is too scared to give his name or the address of it, so it is doubtful it will be a success. A shed to be burnt.

2. Sorry about the previous threads on the same subject...was trying something and pressed submit post instead of preview :?

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

"The private collection contains the toilet-roll holder from the room where IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands died in May 1981".

Fucking hell :)

4. You mean he never used the wall to wipe his arse

5. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Aren't any of you going to find a use for the dummy on the left?

6. I supose I could give it to Maddy to play with whilst I am at work

7. That was the uniform of the original IRA circa the Easter Rising.

8. There is another museum, not in a shed though.

9. Although now a ceremonial item, a Sam Browne was once a very practical personal equipment. It allowed a lot of kit to be accessed one-handed; as intended by the belt's original designer, the one armed Victorian cavalryman Sam Browne.

In the sort of war that the IWOI and ICW turned into, it must have been reassuring to know your Mauser was where you had left it, not halfway round the back and not as immediately available as you might like, if faced by a suddenly appearing Essex Regt or Sticky patrol!

10. Somebody who doesn't want to be a member of the British Empire?

11. That's not a shed.......

This is a shed:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      36.2 KB
      Views:
  12. If he wasn't eating what's to wipe?

13. If that's a hint of nylon-clad knee I espy, then yes, I've got the perfect use for it: my new wanking meuse. My old one has since worn out and efforts to prof a fresh one from a blazing Debenhams a couple of weeks back were unsuccesful.

14. Nylon? Nylon? What's wrong with silk? Have you developed no discernment in all your hours of ruminating in your shed? What I'd give for a good shed *snorts* why I'd get her on her back and...*drifts off into sick fantasy*

15. I sniff fatwindowlickers skidmarked undies in my shed.
    Maybe I'll set up a museum to celebrate all that is gratuitously perverted.