• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MAJOR SEARCH - R U OUT THERE???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DID U ATTEND THE EVENT WITH THE UK CENTREFOLDS ON WED 18/07/07 @ CLIVE BARRACKS?

This is a message for "Jim" aka "James" (by his mum) who gave a rose to a lucky young lady called "Chantelle" that night...

She would love to get in touch with you so reply to this post with contact details: email/mobile etc and she will get back to you asap.

:) :) :)

I'm so glad you found this website. I've thought of nothing but chantelle ever since our enchanting conversation. That rose was beautiful but it was nothing compared to her exquisite radiance.

I'm sure that you're aware of the security issues with giving personal details over the internet to people. Therefore, if you'd be so kind as to send a picture of chantelle, so that I can check this is genuine, I'll send my details back.

Look forward to hearing from you.

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads