MAJOR SEARCH - R U OUT THERE???!!!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by angel73, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DID U ATTEND THE EVENT WITH THE UK CENTREFOLDS ON WED 18/07/07 @ CLIVE BARRACKS?

This is a message for "Jim" aka "James" (by his mum) who gave a rose to a lucky young lady called "Chantelle" that night...

She would love to get in touch with you so reply to this post with contact details: email/mobile etc and she will get back to you asap.

:) :) :)

2. ... because she's just come back from the clinic and they're confused because it's a strain normally only found in farm animals.

3. I'm so glad you found this website. I've thought of nothing but chantelle ever since our enchanting conversation. That rose was beautiful but it was nothing compared to her exquisite radiance.

I'm sure that you're aware of the security issues with giving personal details over the internet to people. Therefore, if you'd be so kind as to send a picture of chantelle, so that I can check this is genuine, I'll send my details back.

Look forward to hearing from you.

James.

4. check this out!

Attached Files:

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That will do for me, but I'm not James. Hwever, I can be whoever or whatever you want me to be. :wink:

6. Annabelle? Is that you?

7. old_fat_and_hairy

I can be! Depends on the rewards.

8. I really couldn't say in a public forum. But it involves cacti, a bowl of jelly and a fly swat.

9. old_fat_and_hairy

Oooh yes! And, could we add some Golden Syrup? Just to sweeten things up?

10. Is it just me or does anyone else think she perhaps has more than a surprise in store for Jim aka James. I know call me cynical...

11. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

You won't get a sensible answer to a question like this here...

I shall lock it and leave it so the lucky man can PM you if he wants to...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.