Major (Retired) Doug Whitehouse Int Corps

I am part of a team writing the bios/obituaries of our platoon at Sandurst for a reunion book. We have managed to contact almost everyone but have drawn a blank with Doug Whitehouse. We know he was commisssioned into the Sherwood Forresters in 1963, transferred to the Intelligence Corps and attended the Staff College as a Major in 1974. We believe he left the army in the late 1970's. We know he was married and believe he died after 1992 when we met at a reunion. We have drawn a blank with Int Corps records. If anyone out there has any information about him, in particular his life after the army, could they please pm me. Many thanks.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I am part of a team writing the bios/obituaries of our platoon at Sandurst for a reunion book. We have managed to contact almost everyone but have drawn a blank with Doug Whitehouse. We know he was commisssioned into the Sherwood Forresters in 1963, transferred to the Intelligence Corps and attended the Staff College as a Major in 1974. We believe he left the army in the late 1970's. We know he was married and believe he died after 1992 when we met at a reunion. We have drawn a blank with Int Corps records. If anyone out there has any information about him, in particular his life after the army, could they please pm me. Many thanks.
You might have more joy posting here:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/forums/int-corps.44/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Just_plain_you Sappers 2
M Officers 185
Custard_Pie Gunners 6