Major Peter Cox

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by gingerslime, Feb 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure how many people know Maj Cox but i have found out today through his daughter that he was involved in a motorbike accident today and sadly passed away. I don't have any other information at the moment but if I find anything out I will pass it on.

RIP sir.

2. Sad news indeed

Deepest condolences to the family who have been such an integral community at Chicksands for so long.

Subb, Mrs and Mini Sonic

3. My thoughts are with his family. I knew him in NI and had much respect for him. A good man.

RIP Boss.

4. I knew him from NI as well, he was my OC there. Him and Martha always looked out for my wife when I was out of province and my wife got to know his daughter Jo well and is still in touch with her, thats how i found this terrible news out.

5. A tragedy and sad loss.

Peter died as a result of a road traffic accident early on Wed 11 Feb 09.

He was en route to a work meeting in Newbury and his motorbike was involved in a crash on the A421 between Bedford and Milton Keynes.

Much missed - we go back a long way.

Deepest condolences to Marta, Jo, Andrew and Mark.

6. Very sad news, my thoughts are with Marta and family.

RIP.

7. A sad end to a thoroughly decent man and a highly professional operator.

The best of wishes to those he left behind.

8. i know i was first to post this news but still feel it is very sad indeed. i will be contacting the family through Jo but if anyone else has information please PM me. http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/bed-news/A421-crash-victim-named.4978483.jp confirm the posts of others but I am hopeful someone from the corps association are on here soon with updates otherwise its a sad state of affairs that someone that is ex-corps is providing the most up to date information. Anyone that is ex IDM pm me.