Major criminals on the loose

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunami, Apr 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Total scum.

2. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Bastards could they have thought of the children

3. Is it an 8% drop in crime figures or an 8% drop drop in people reporting crime as they know its pointless?

• Like Like x 4
  4. Has Goole gone in to lockdown? They should search the boats.

5. Good. Zero tolerance.

Particularly for Coronation Chicken - I love it

6. Blunderside, ah, our country cousins. This is their Flying Squad.
    And they wonder why car crime is so high in Hull...
    [​IMG]

7. There's more to this, you mark my words ;-)

8. Daft as it seems, it's clever Policing. Most people steal because they believe that the reward outweighs the risk. By making an example of this fucker, they've demonstrated that there's a chance of public humiliation and a criminal record; which will almost certainly reduce this type of crime.

I wager a lot of forces wouldn't bother because the single crime doesn't warrant the resources and the resulting impact on crime can't be measured.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

9. Judging by their dress sense, I reckon that they're a couple of Eastern Europe's finest.

10. I hope they get the cat and transportation to the colonies and when they have the Police might like to round this lot up:

[​IMG]

11. I think we should all bombard Goole police with information about this crime. I have already called to inform them that I saw a man answering their description eating a muffin in Costa this morning. Hopefully they can link the 2 events.

He was probably famished after travelling 600 miles fuelled only by a stolen sandwich.

12. I notice the article is from February 27th, only 2 months ago.

I'm glad they stole it, else it would probably still be there.