Maj Gen Holmes (RM) found dead

It’s getting a bit fûcking boring for serving bootnecks to keep on leaking to the press: especially letters from CG to tell them stop leaking

And people wonder why 1SL felt it necessary to grip the Corps about their predilection to consistently do an end run around their superiors…
I am sure they don't care what a 'white shirt' thinks. It's their Corps and they can crack on exercising their freedom of speech.

Radakin may think he's Alastair Campbell/Malcolm Tucker, but he's got a way to go yet.

Last edited:
A lot of the concerns over tied 2* positions were/are also shared by submariners and aviators. First is extraordinarily hard over that career choices by individuals at 18-25 should not constrain his ability to select Flag Officers 20+ years later…
Fixed it for you.

1SL is extraordinarily hard over that career choices by individuals at 18-25 should not constrain his ability to select Flag Officers of the required sex, skin colour, 20+ years later…

As for the Future Commando Force and the Littoral Response Groups, I think that they were discussed at the recent Pacific Future Forum, and the idea is one of having rapid response forces that can they been reinforced, such as deploying the rest of 40 or 45 Cdo, combining both LRGs, sending a carrier group, and so on.

The discussion might on YouTube or similar.

Please can we have no more conspiracy theories about amphibious capabilities being cuts, or the Royal Marines being sidelined.
You posted the same copy and paste on Pprune as WE Branch Fanatic, and it was given short shrift there also.

Learn your lesson.

Yokel

LE
You posted the same copy and paste on Pprune as WE Branch Fanatic, and it was given short shrift there also.

Learn your lesson.

Only by 'Vortex Hoop' - who I assume is you. When pressed for details about how amphibious capabilities are being cut you made a big thing about closing Stonehouse. and you did not reply to the comment about a 'Future Navy' brief which included FCF.

Why have you hijacked a thread about the tragic death of a good man to pursue an agenda?

Latest Threads