MAJ DONE ON GROOMING CHARGES

What, he's paid too much for livery?

Oh, no. I see...

I am sure someone will be looking after his livery shortly.......

Chubby lad will be passed around like a well used jazz mag :roll:

"She said: "I have no doubt in all cases the eventual outcome of full sex was what you desired"

Bloody right! You don't go through all that effort with the ground work not to get laid! FFS. Back to basics for some people!

What happened to the good old innocent days when army majors would try and pull a fast one by going on a quiz show and get someone to cough all the correct answers

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
schweik said:
Stonker said:
That;s got to be a made up name: "My name is Male, Dick Male" FFS!
That is not a made up name.
Your parents REALLY called you that? Bastards. It's no wonder you went a bit off the rails.

Its never "ex Miner" or "retired crane driver!" is it? They only bring up former employment if it was military or emergency services.

Horrible bastard tho'

What an utter cnut of a man.

On the positive side, when he gets out he'll have about 3 yrs of a Major's pension in the bank. He'll be sorted for a holiday to Vietnam with Gary Glitter Travel Ltd.

I wonder will this affect his vetting status probably have a new level made up specially for him - something like utter cu*t

Spanny said:
What happened to the good old innocent days when army majors would try and pull a fast one by going on a quiz show and get someone to cough all the correct answers
Now they pull a fast one with a 12 year old watching on a web cam....

Thought for a second I'd been outed. Woudn't want my neighbours knowing I was an officer.

On a more serious note, what makes these people do it? It carries a fate worse than death and they must know they're going to get caught.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 4
S The Intelligence Cell 24
msr The Intelligence Cell 29