Maintenance

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Apr 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Guys,
    The site will go down from 2245 hrs for approx 30 mins in order for me to carry out some essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

2. Bad CO

That appears to have been less painful than I thought! Please let me know if anything isn't working as a result.

3. Err, are we back up? If so my home page has no header and all my text boxes are gone!

4. to be honest dont like the 'last 10 posts' as currently displaying. Like to be able to see who has posted, without it scrolling.

5. Bad CO

Can you post a screenshot please

6. Bad CO

I'm working on this now.

7. Thanks Bad CO. Phew!

8. Hurrah! Conservative normal......not wishy washy Liberal 'This one? this one? this one? or labour ..................thats it....no it's not......thats it......no its not! :wink:

9. Can you fix the time while your doing maintenance bad boss? :wink:

10. Bad CO

Is that better?

11. How do I do that? My text boxes are back to normal but the header is just a bue band with a green cog on LHS with CPG NUKE. Any ideas?

12. cheers Bad Boss much better... :wink:

13. Bad CO

I think all 3 themes should be back to normal now but if anyone else spots any anomalies then please let me know.

14. ermm have you set your clock on to CET? badboss as your post tme above is approx 1 hour ahead, or have you some mgical power to post in the future? :wink:

edit to add.looks like forum clock is set different from home page time..d'oh