Maintenance

Guys,
The site will go down from 2245 hrs for approx 30 mins in order for me to carry out some essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

That appears to have been less painful than I thought! Please let me know if anything isn't working as a result.

to be honest dont like the 'last 10 posts' as currently displaying. Like to be able to see who has posted, without it scrolling.

WhiteHorse said:
Err, are we back up? If so my home page has no header and all my text boxes are gone!
Can you post a screenshot please

hackle said:
to be honest dont like the 'last 10 posts' as currently displaying. Like to be able to see who has posted, without it scrolling.
I'm working on this now.

Hurrah! Conservative normal......not wishy washy Liberal 'This one? this one? this one? or labour ..................thats it....no it's not......thats it......no its not! :wink:

Is that better?

Bad CO said:
WhiteHorse said:
Err, are we back up? If so my home page has no header and all my text boxes are gone!
Can you post a screenshot please
How do I do that? My text boxes are back to normal but the header is just a bue band with a green cog on LHS with CPG NUKE. Any ideas?

WhiteHorse said:
How do I do that? My text boxes are back to normal but the header is just a bue band with a green cog on LHS with CPG NUKE. Any ideas?
I think all 3 themes should be back to normal now but if anyone else spots any anomalies then please let me know.

Bad CO said:
WhiteHorse said:
I think all 3 themes should be back to normal now but if anyone else spots any anomalies then please let me know.
ermm have you set your clock on to CET? badboss as your post tme above is approx 1 hour ahead, or have you some mgical power to post in the future? :wink:

edit to add.looks like forum clock is set different from home page time..d'oh