Maining local pictures - Unicom or JPA

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by DesktopCommando, Nov 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Ive posted this is the QM forum as well but just checking incase its related to JPA


    Maintaining Local Pictures ?

    How do I get a Soldier to be transfered to my UIN's Local Picture ? as I currently only have 47 soldiers held against my UIN and the others by external agencies. The reasoning being that anyone with STISSUE can issue to anyone with the Army with a service number, although when they do a Unimong email is sent to the holding UIN of that soldier, but if the soldier isnt on my local picture then I wont get it.

    QM wishes to make sure that people are recieving their desert kit when other brigades are demanding and issuing the kit (also trackablity so no one Mainacct's it off)
  2. Truffles, that's a G4 thing and I have nothing to do with it. I can only ask on Monday if you want me to.

    Apparently, if they are not on your UNIMONG picture, you shouldn't be able to issue to them. Issue them to their "parent unit" for them to update their 1157.

    It's a bit like Move and Track on JPGay, it's up to the unit receiving them to do the paperwork.

    Dale T xxx

    (I asked dead quick there and a box of Jaffa Cakes will suffice).
  3. Cheers Snail

    But you can access anyone in the Army's 1157 and Update / Delete it :)
  4. CTRL-ALT-DEL - the universal answer to all IT problems. Just remember all the kit we use was designed and produced by the lowest bidder, oh and they cancelled qualitiy control in favour of a USB-powered coffee cup warmer!"!
  5. Just F9 t.
  6. I believe Unicom & JPA are now linked. When a soldier is transferred by JPA then there Unicom account is also transferred automatically.