Main Board Lecturette

How can you even change your CV? If the board already have your application ? I had my briefing a couple of years back and my Main board is approaching very soon. If I am completely honest It is hard to remember what exactly is on there, I have done so much since my first board, much more I could talk about. How can I update this ?

You can't. What they have is what they have. But be prepared to launch in on the interviews and highlight succinctly all you have done since you applied.
This then shows you have got off your backside and grown up, taken responsibility, been and done exiting things and prepared yourself positively for a Military career.
That is unless you have been banged up at Her Majesties Pleasure, then I would pop smoke and miss the Westbury train!

You can't. What they have is what they have. But be prepared to launch in on the interviews and highlight succinctly all you have done since you applied.
This then shows you have got off your backside and grown up, taken responsibility, been and done exiting things and prepared yourself positively for a Military career.
That is unless you have been banged up at Her Majesties Pleasure, then I would pop smoke and miss the Westbury train!
Re: the other thread you have posted on.
It appears you can submit a new one, so I am utterly wrong, and for that I do apologise.

cpunk

LE
Don't worry about it. Your CV is only ever going to be a starting point for the interviews and you will be given plenty of opportunity to highlight what you've done since then. The assessors will check the date of the CV they have and will note if it's particularly long in the tooth. They will be keen to find out what makes you tick now - and if they don't ask you, just tell them!

4(T)

LE
My main board lecturette subject was "the inside of a ping pong ball", and that definitely wasn't on my CV....

Relax - its a two-way conversation and you'll have plenty of opportunity to describe who you are and what you've been up to.

My main board lecturette subject was "the inside of a ping pong ball", and that definitely wasn't on my CV....

Relax - its a two-way conversation and you'll have plenty of opportunity to describe who you are and what you've been up to.
Certainly in the league of the effect of milk on Cornflakes. Totally Bizarre, but we are I do hope now in enlightened times!

Latest Threads