Mail 'we hate the military and RAF' on Sunday

Mattb

LE
The half colonel sounds like a proper knobhead. “How dare you speak to a lieutenant colonel like that?” Hahahaha, what a complete d1ck! I thought those days were long gone.
Something's rather off there though - if you found a pile of business cards in the street like that (and consider it a potential security risk), why would your first thought be "oh, I'll get in touch with a social media presence" who then records the conversation? Sounds bellendish to me.

Just call the guy and politely point out that he's lost the cards.

Just call the guy and politely point out that he's lost the cards.
Isn't that what he did, the guy denied everything then the bloke that found them started getting calls from the police?

Mattb

LE
Isn't that what he did, the guy denied everything then the bloke that found them started getting calls from the police?
No, he found the cards and then contacted someone from FYB.

Mattb

LE
Oh, ok - I must have read an incorrect report on it.
I was just going off of what was in the linked article (which was the Mail, so probably incorrect anyway)

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
FYB's Alfie??? no way
Yeah, and then a load of balls (from one source) about how he went all 'do you know who I am?'

FFS.

I'm beginning to think @Robme is running the country.

With her creative writing skills she could work for the MET

Jennings was diagnosed with Chrohn's disease in 2015, which is the reason he left the Royal Navy after more than eight years.

Last edited:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Isn't that the one where the sufferer has a fixation for older women?

That's Machrohn's Disease, other symptoms include a Napoleon Complex and a desire to punish Brexit.

Latest Threads