• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mail: "Sniper Kills Five Taliban In 28 Seconds"

At least 'this article' keeps out the soldiers details (except the unit) but no doubt other journo's have spurted it out judging by the other threads,

well done to him anyway

DrStealth said:
wow, thats amazing........................

another thread on the same topic. ever tried the search engine?
Give the self righteousness a rest mate, so he didnt do a search before he posted a thread, so what ? you've still got enough time to waste by posting smug comments on it.

I thought the other tthreads were about the sniper who killed 2 from a very big distance? Was that not a different story altogether?

sniper9 said:
with 9 rounds to hit one target, all i can say is windage!
Range.....
Mirage.....
Curvature of the earth...
Temperature....
Sweat in his eyes...
Tired...
Over heated...
Dehydrated....

There must be loads of reasons why he didn't achieve a first round hit all I can say is...

Well done lad, we're proud of you.

Swift and Bold

I

In_my_day

brokerboy said:
DrStealth said:

Give the self righteousness a rest mate, so he didnt do a search before he posted a thread, so what ? you've still got enough time to waste by posting smug comments on it.
It was nice that he apologised for confusing the 2 completely different stories though...

IMD

In_my_day said:
brokerboy said:
DrStealth said:
It was nice that he apologised for confusing the 2 completely different stories though...

IMD
sorry for mixing-up two threads and sorry for being late with the sorry and sorry for just being a sorry one.

sorry about that too.

Latest Threads