Mail Order Husbands!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Minxy, Jul 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mail Order husbands

Which one would you choose?

There is only a few up for grabs NO FIGHTING over them......

I'm undecided, the competition is fierce I feel I may have to email them all. 8O

(I'm really going to have to petition for a vomit smiley)

I should add its just excitement of e-mailing those hunks that has made me vomit, only a little though. :lol:

2. If you take the compatability test and are matched with ANYONE of these guys might I suggest suicide?

Beebs ;)

3. Okay I did the test...(KILL ME NOW)

Congratulations

You have completed our survey and our proprietary algorithms have determined that you are a very unique and special individual. We have many high quality bachelors and the one that most perfectly aligns with your spiritual and personal values is listed below.

Hans of Hannover Germany

"German sailor seeks mermaid".. During my long hours out at sea I often wonder if my soulmate is near or far. I have been successful at werk but not in love. Yes, I've had too much schnitzel but I have a sexy attitude and I'm not shy about my body.

Attached Files:

• 21.gif
      File size:
      27.5 KB
      Views:
  4. 8O

Jeysus - I've seen corpses with better chances of lurvvve

5. Pass me a scalpel quick...... i got Hans in the compatability test too.............anyone got a hose i can borrow?

6. Sounds like Hans is in for the ride of his life time!

What do you intend doing with all these sex toys SD?

Beebs :?

7. lol, trying to decide weather to slash my wrists or gas myself......jurys still out.......suppose i could do both!!

8. SD, minxy don't make me fight you for him! i believe that me and Hans have a special connection and i can tell just from the photo that we will be well suited! the e mail has been sent and i eagerly wait for his reply.

girls please don't stand in the way of true love

blondy :)