Mail 'Humour' Op HERRICK 15 - Deletion

Z

Zarathustra

Because it was a crap thread.

or

Because therealdavevans posted a picture of coxy93.

Mods - you'll be accused of being unable to take criticism by proxy. The video is on youtube, no persec has been breached... whats the issue?

Can't believe I have missed it. What search will find it on You Tube? I have tried everything vaguely obvious without success.

PERSEC was breached due to 'therealdaveevans' being a **** yet again and being vaguely good with google pictures.
Well, in a way he didn't, the picture came up in google, so it was already on the internet. So it was your own fault for putting it up on the internet. I never will understand people who put pictures up on the internet and then get upset when the pictures end up all over the place. If you put a picture up anywhere on the internet, expect it to be abused.

Anyway, it wasn't a reason to delete a whole thread, the mods have the ability to delete posts as well....even edit posts.

Well, in a way he didn't, the picture came up in google, so it was already on the internet. So it was your own fault for putting it up on the internet. I never will understand people who put pictures up on the internet and then get upset when the pictures end up all over the place. If you put a picture up anywhere on the internet, expect it to be abused.

Anyway, it wasn't a reason to delete a whole thread, the mods have the ability to delete posts as well....even edit posts.
Sorry Cabana youre misinformed, that particular picture was taken by some press photographer when we did a parade up in Yorkshire earlier this year.

Sorry Cabana youre misinformed, that particular picture was taken by some press photographer when we did a parade up in Yorkshire earlier this year.
Wow! a soldier photographed om parade? How on earth did that happen!

Coxy is a self appointed guardian of things that he or she judges that we all ought to think are important or have "implications" for security, racial harmony, or just wibble things really.

Bless.