Magpies Get Temporary Boss

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Auld-Yin, Sep 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

2. I might just take the odds on the barcodes going down this season after all!

3. Its comical how the board are in La La land... no quality manager will touch them with someone elses bargepole, because their management system is screwed. If they don't address the cause of that then they're going down.

Why keep Wise at the expense of Keegan?? Madness.

Edit to add: Also, why would you manage a club where you don't get to choose the players who come in and out, but if the team fails as a result then you get the sack and not the Director or Football? How many DoF's have been sacked because the team did shite?

4. He only got he job because it says on the manager's door.......

Joke In 'Ere

5. TB - The continentals have this system in a lot of clubs and it works fine. Problem is English clubs just can't get used to it

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Well with Houghton and Kinnier at the helm for a few months, Newcastle will be bolloxed come Xmas! Two fine Yids!

7. Makes me glad I'm a Sunderland supporter.

8. This has cheered me up no end after a sh1tty week at work.

I lost over 90 minutes of my life that I am never going to get back watching that dross against the Yids on Wednesday :roll:

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Quality, on Football Focus with Big Joe using the inappropriate word of "shit" on midday BBC tv! I think he was refering to Sp*rs. (I cant bring myself to type Sp*urs- I have to type Sp*rs!)

10. Another quality result :wink:

11. Nigerians confirm bid for Magpies.

12. Joe Kinnear possibly the worst caretaker appointment since Ian Huntley.

13. Remember that you can't say Joe Kinnear without saying Joke.......