Magnus and the Crossroads Brotherhood

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Auld-Yin submitted a new resource:

Magnus and the Crossroads Brotherhood - Life in the underworld of ancient Rome

This is a spin off from the Vespasian series by Fabbri and brings us the story of the Brotherhood that Vespasian used for all his dirty tricks in Rome; especially it brings us the character Magnus who is a fringe figure in the main books. When each of the Vespasian series was completed, usually one per year, the author was left with some loose ends that he would like to tidy up and did so by writing a novella in between main books based on the character of Marcus Salvius Magnus, and of...
Read more about this resource...

Club Swinger

War Hero
Why?

ACAB

LE
I've read it. It's from Robert Fabbri who does the whole series of Vespasian Novels. I thought it was a half decent spin off.

Club Swinger

War Hero
Why read more about this resource:):):)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Club Swinger

War Hero

Club Swinger

War Hero
Don't feed the troll mate.
Not trolling, at least not intentionally anyway. Just saw the post, thought it was a bit strange, not a lot of explanation what it was about, wondered what it was about, and asked a question.

Apologies to @Auld-Yin or anyone who feels it was deliberate.

Club Swinger

War Hero
@Auld-Yin apologies mate, I saw the title of the thread but completely missed the section it was posted under, 'Book Reviews' had I seen that it would have become obvious what the post was about.

It's been a long day, two games of Rugby, a lengthy debate in parliament, with a disappointing result, and a gradual descent into mongdom from there.

Signing off.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
@Auld-Yin apologies mate, I saw the title of the thread but completely missed the section it was posted under, 'Book Reviews' had I seen that it would have become obvious what the post was about.

It's been a long day, two games of Rugby, a lengthy debate in parliament, with a disappointing result, and a gradual descent into mongdom from there.

Signing off.
No stamina you youngsters. Club Swinger? More like lamp swinger!

Latest Threads