Magnificent Rugby

caubeen said:
LtTrousersnake said:
I bet you didn't have a twenty a side scrummaging contest in a Paris pub!
I take it you did! What a Donnybrook! Lucky you.

I'd rather have been in Rome, though, where I gather no-one in the Irish Embassy got to bed at all. Non-stop post-match thrash, then off to St Peter's Square for the Sunday mass audience with heads throbbing, then high time to slip off for several hairs of the canine. What a life!?!
It was awesome! Never laughed so much in all my life! Woke up covered in bruises! The worst thing was we were out muscled and then out sung! But we were drunker!

Rome sounds like a right laugh! I am looking forward to celebrating another Scottish wooden spoon in Italy next year!

Moahunter said:
We have been resting 22 of our All Blacks since December, hardly a grueling season, while the squad contenders are getting excellent game time with the Super 14 comp.
I am only really worried about France, SA, and possibly Aussie.
Said too much.
You know, I've only ever met one Kiwi who was modest.

And she was my ex.

Anyway, how can you be worried about the Aussie's? Isn't NZ just a province of Australia?

the matelot dribbles

You know, I've only ever met one Kiwi who was modest.

And she was my ex.

Anyway, how can you be worried about the Aussie's? Isn't NZ just a province of Australia?

How do I reposte to those dazzling bon mots? I must withdraw sirra, in the face of such class.

Ah yes,

Those famous Kiwi's

Joe Rokocoko-Fiji born,
Sitiveni Sivivatu-Fiji born again,
Mils Muliana-Western Samoa born.
Jerry Collins-Samoa
Chris Masoe-Samoa

:D

I missed Lt trousersnake in Paris - we were just too excited to find a street called rue Mong to concentrate! The Auld Alliance was it's usual cod Scottish self but no less amusing for all tha' and you could find long lost buddies there. We were directed by a nice French man who was very interested in TFB's boobies to the biggest party of the night in the "rue de la soif"! He even parted with his beret as a sign of his enduring affection for them. Not only was it going like a fair (thank you England/Ireland for making our hosts' day BTW) but there was a handy Vietnamese restaurant which stood up when we could no longer take any more solids without some liquids.

God what a week - a weekend is only two days and we were there for five - and if PETA ever find out how much foie gras and veal we ate, they'll probably give it up as a lost cause. On to Roma next year - which is still the best 6 Nations venue, just ahead of Stade de France and Paris. Third is Murrayfield, fourth Dublin, fifth Cardiff but only because of the crap public transport if you are "day tripping" and last that bleak, concrete fortress surrounded by cut throat profiteers and pirates out in the middle of nowhere - HQ!