Magnetic Bracelets, do they work?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Austen_D, Dec 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd say the magnetic stuff is bollox, I'm sure someone will be along with more 'evidence'.
  2. A look at their website suggests that it is all "woo". But some woo works for some people ... for some definition of "works". Some people even get better through prayer (although limited 'blind testing' of having other people pray for you has shown no statistical effects.)

All in all, the world is probably better off and you no worse if you just give HfH the £19.99.

If you really want a magnetic bracelet that works, try this one!
  3. you'll find as much 'evidence' of beneficial effect as you will 'research' that poo-poohs it. I'd agree with him ^^ give it a go, if it works for you, yippeeeeee....if not at least the bucks have gone to a good cause!
  4. ...and if it works for you, three cheers for the placebo effect........
  5. Ok, let me tell you straight, this is how it is and it's a regular fact of life.

Magnetic Bracelets, do they work?

Depends of weather you are buying or selling!

If you are selling them, then of course they work and are a bargain at £19 the best money you could ever spend!

If you are buying then - Beware! They are a load of old tosh to part you from your money!

As a compromise, try buying one for somebody else and wait for their feedback...

6. If you adapt it, you can strap it round your cock and then by moving a bit of metal back and forth in front of it...well, you get the idea.

As a bonus, you'll never get arthritis in your dick either. :)
  7. Plus if you add some heavy weights to the band it might stretch it, mind you start to worry if it turns black or green ;-)
  8. What so wrong with a black and green magnetic band? :)
  9. You're Japanese aren't you?
  10. No idea about the magnetic ones but I certainly won't be buying the ones I saw in a shop window tonight - 'bracelets clap' :-D
  11. I've got one and my joints are much better
  12. Being old and knackered, I've had joint pain and arthritic episodes in my knees and feet for several years. I've worn a Trion-Z wrist band for about a year, after recommendation from a couple of folk. I was very sceptical, but it's worked very well for me. Minimum joint pain and no flare ups for that time. So if its stupid and it works for you - it ain't stupid!
    Mine was for around a tenner off amazon, but this is a good cause, so it's a win-win.
  13. its like the copper ones,,, when i worked at st caths, we where told if they beleaved it worked for them leave it with them..
  14. There much tighter rolled and easier to smoke
    At the end of the day I don't think there work. There just a man bracelet that razzy doesn't get to arssey over