Magic wasnt like this when I was a kid NSFW

awesome display!!

Shame she looks like a bag of smashed crabs but can't have everything l guess....

I shall keep watching this, until I work-out how she does it !!

That reminds me of Tommy Cooper at the height of his powers, except he was better looking and had bigger tits!

And was funnier!

Next!

Ah, the rugmunching Ursula Martinez. Give me a stormy night and a dark alleyway, and she'd get it so hard her ears would pop.

socialdespatch said:
RCT(V) said:
I shall keep watching this, until I work-out how she does it !!
With the silk tucked into a rubber thumb extension, that's why she never shows her open hands without waggling them about.....

SD
:bom:
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandmanfez said:
Ah, the rugmunching Ursula Martinez. Give me a stormy night and a dark alleyway, and she'd get it so hard her ears would pop.
Nothing says 'I love you' more than burst ear drums :-D

No she isn't going to do that in front of a room full of families... No she isn't, no she isn't... YES SHE IS!!!!!!

Classic!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
chocolate_frog said:
How many times has this been put up on a thread?
Who cares, I'd never seen it before, and I now I have so keep putting it out there.

chocolate_frog said:
How many times has this been put up on a thread?
Once more than the last time I guess - amusing and worthwhile just to hope you don't get caught watching at work!!

i know its been on lots but its got to be my fav video clip of all time ive studied it in slow time and i still find it great entertainment..how its done?????????dont know...even the wife liked this one..
i think its safe for work,, show everyone..