Maggie's Plan to Blow up Kent

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Aug 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. It's starting raining outside again, which is a blessed relief as I was getting worried about some of my plants. The recent heat has caused some of them to wilt a bit. I'm thinking of starting to grow chillies, any advice?

2. Doubtless she intended to work through local organisations - the constabulary, for example?

• Like Like x 3
  3. ImageUploadedByARRSE1375428015.813592.jpg I saw this and thought of you bouncebanana.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 6
  4. Couldn't they just haves set off the SS Richard Montgomery - killed two birds with one stone?

• Like Like x 3
  5. All makes sense now!

6. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Edited for accuracy...

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flooding the Thames marshes to save flooding London was hardly a secret.
    If a flood tide too big for the Thames barrier to cope with threatened was expected, the plan was to open the sluice gates onto the marshes all the way from Allhallows to Gravesend. About 30 square miles of marshland could be flooded to a depth of about 10 feet for the loss of two dozen houses. If the same amount of water was allowed to spill over the London flood defences, several thousand homes and businesses would be effected and the cost of pumping out the underground system alone would outweigh the cost of repairing the Kent flood damage several times over.
    It was explained on the TV as one of the reasons not to build the Tony Blairport on the Cliffe marshes.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Any news about Albert Hirst?

9. It's a shame she didn't have any plans to target your back garden as a test range for Trident Richard. You massive, massive sack of vagina.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm torn between fish & chips or a curry for dinner tonight.

Any thoughts?

11. Pringles. Have pringles.

12. I'm going to South Shields for the weekend and there's a fantastic Chinese takeaway, it's very cheap as all the people are on drugs, so maybe Chinese food.
    I may pop in the Barbour shop for some winter wear or maybe a new Tweed jacket.