• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Magazines etc for sale

ugly

LE
I have a Magazine or two spare, a new in the box Sako made original M558-95 5 Rd in .308 so would cope easily with 7mm-08 and .243 Worth between £60 and £70 (make me an offer)
1 part used (external scratches Sako quad .22rf 5 round mag New retail is about £57 (make me an offer)
1 pair Leupold 10 x 50 Olympic Binos in advantage timber camo in box, light use (ex demo) Cost new over £400, again make me an offer
1 pair Leupold Wind River 8x32 laser range finder binos in travel case, No box, returned stock, flat battery. New these are £700 worth of kit, again make me an offer
I have a nice scope rail and 3 mounts for a Tikka rifle and a pile of Beretta Badges.

Attachments

Mint condition, proofed moderator, check piece, Cock on opening, ambidextrous mag release, 3 x mags, sight rail, and soft case.

£1,500.00 ONO cost over £1,700.00 new and not many made.

Willing to trade: I’m after a deer rifle kitted out in .243 Win.

Latest Threads