Magazines etc for sale

ugly

LE
I have a Magazine or two spare, a new in the box Sako made original M558-95 5 Rd in .308 so would cope easily with 7mm-08 and .243 Worth between £60 and £70 (make me an offer)
1 part used (external scratches Sako quad .22rf 5 round mag New retail is about £57 (make me an offer)
1 pair Leupold 10 x 50 Olympic Binos in advantage timber camo in box, light use (ex demo) Cost new over £400, again make me an offer
1 pair Leupold Wind River 8x32 laser range finder binos in travel case, No box, returned stock, flat battery. New these are £700 worth of kit, again make me an offer
I have a nice scope rail and 3 mounts for a Tikka rifle and a pile of Beretta Badges.

Attachments

I have a nice scope rail and 3 mounts for a Tikka rifle and a pile of Beretta Badges.
They're the original mounts for a Sako TRG 42. They fit Tikka, but maybe it will help to flog 'em to Sako TRG owners- they're worth a good wad of money new.

Mint condition, proofed moderator, check piece, Cock on opening, ambidextrous mag release, 3 x mags, sight rail, and soft case.

£1,500.00 ONO cost over £1,700.00 new and not many made.

Willing to trade: I’m after a deer rifle kitted out in .243 Win.