Madrid bombers on hunger strike

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ord_Sgt, May 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Shame - let them starve to death - more than they offered their victims. Sorry no link yet but just saw it on CNN.
  2. The prosecution is seeking nearly 40,000 years in prison for each of the four main accused in the case.

Would put me off my food for a while too!
  3. I recommend liquidised pork. Ought to get them back into line.

4. Oh dear, How sad, Never mind.

Sympathy check...... er, no.

These fcukers can die a slow, lingering death and some how I think I will sleep soundly.

Or they can be used by the Spanish Legion for bayonet practice.... it's all good.
  5. Those on thirst strike won't last long. Kidneys etc will pack up in 10-11 days or so . . . . .

Can't see this cuasing me insomnia, somehow. :x
  6. Ah but Sean (or was it Michael) Stevens lasted forever on his!
  7. Excellent news.
  8. Can't say fairer than that!!! :D
  9. New winners for the Bobby Sands slimmer of the year award with any luck :twisted:
  10. Starving to death would be a fitting end to the tango trash... let them continue their strike whether they want to or not. ;)
  11. Best news I have heard all week. Lets hope they are succesful in their attempts.
  12. Personally, I think a better treatment would be to keep them alive. They're trying to reassert control over their lives by ending them and achieving martyrdom. Well, teach them that they don't get to make even that decision about what happens to them; that their wants, desires and opinions simply do not count, as a consequence of what they did.

That might puncture the 'righteousness of the individual' that surrounds so much of the jihad myth nowadays. No, they're not great, good, proud, etc., they can't even control their own fate. How hard are they then, Mustapha? Good role models, eh?
  13. Not a bad idea, stick 'em to a wall (with loctite), with a tube in to their throats and a bucket under them for the output.

Leave them to rot, watching "babe" and "babe 2".
  14. "Could you go a paella, senior Bouchar.."

Nope...doesn't have the same ring to it as "chicken supper", does it?