Madrid bombers on hunger strike

Shame - let them starve to death - more than they offered their victims. Sorry no link yet but just saw it on CNN.

The prosecution is seeking nearly 40,000 years in prison for each of the four main accused in the case.

Would put me off my food for a while too!

I recommend liquidised pork. Ought to get them back into line.

He would order the accused to be force fed if necessary, he said. Two of the accused, who were also on thirst strike, had shown symptoms of weakness in court Wednesday. The judge ordered them out of the court room for medical treatment.

Oh dear, How sad, Never mind.

Sympathy check...... er, no.

These fcukers can die a slow, lingering death and some how I think I will sleep soundly.

Or they can be used by the Spanish Legion for bayonet practice.... it's all good.

radioactiveman said:
I recommend liquidised pork. Ought to get them back into line.

He would order the accused to be force fed if necessary, he said. Two of the accused, who were also on thirst strike, had shown symptoms of weakness in court Wednesday. The judge ordered them out of the court room for medical treatment.
Those on thirst strike won't last long. Kidneys etc will pack up in 10-11 days or so . . . . .

Can't see this cuasing me insomnia, somehow. :x

Ah but Sean (or was it Michael) Stevens lasted forever on his!

Excellent news.

chocolate_frog said:
Oh dear, How sad, Never mind.

Sympathy check...... er, no.

These fcukers can die a slow, lingering death and some how I think I will sleep soundly.

Or they can be used by the Spanish Legion for bayonet practice.... it's all good.
Can't say fairer than that!!! :D

Starving to death would be a fitting end to the tango trash... let them continue their strike whether they want to or not. ;)

Best news I have heard all week. Lets hope they are succesful in their attempts.

Personally, I think a better treatment would be to keep them alive. They're trying to reassert control over their lives by ending them and achieving martyrdom. Well, teach them that they don't get to make even that decision about what happens to them; that their wants, desires and opinions simply do not count, as a consequence of what they did.

That might puncture the 'righteousness of the individual' that surrounds so much of the jihad myth nowadays. No, they're not great, good, proud, etc., they can't even control their own fate. How hard are they then, Mustapha? Good role models, eh?

Not a bad idea, stick 'em to a wall (with loctite), with a tube in to their throats and a bucket under them for the output.

Leave them to rot, watching "babe" and "babe 2".

Let them die then instead of burial they should be fed to the pigs. Oh deep joy.

Could always smear them in pig fat while they lie there unable to move....