Madonnas Kid

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jack-daniels, Oct 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just heard journalism of the highest order on the radio, all the media around Madonnas gaff in London and one says ''The bouncers have opened the garage door'' dramatic pause ''and I can see a bike on the wall!'' What the fcuk is that about, bet he's going to win an award for that outstanding observation!!
  2. Who gives a purple edged, copper bottomed, steamy windowed fcuk?
  3. Exactly, you'd think she was the first person ever to adopt a kid or something.
  4. She's probably halved Malawi's national debt to acquire the sprout.
  5. i wouldnt mind being adopted by madonna, then role on the child abuse!!
  6. the kid is gonna have a life of luxury, i just hope the little s**t hasnt got a british passport!
  7. she can adopt me... i might be 29yrs old but i need a mummy to breast feed me and a daddy to bath me.
  8. quite frankly i'm sick of the "let's adopt a little foreign kid" trend that the celebs are living out.
  9. RTFQ

So you can go to Africa with 3 million quid in your pocket and buy anything you want? How is that news? What is more newsworthy is that she didn't buy something cool, like the ANC or a harem of limbless concubines - that's what i would have bought. The concubines, not the ANC, obviously.

Oh, it was 3 million in Aid? Yeah right.
  10. Back in the late 1700's it was very fashionable for the rich to buy a little black boy.

Nothing has changed and I understand that blacks are still cheaper to buy than whites - despite the flood of cheap East Europeans for sale.

It is going to become even more fashionable, all the rock stars will be queing up to buy a little black boy. You can just imagine the scene at the orphanage;

"I gave good news and bad news for you; children. The good news is that little Daniel has been adopted by a British rock- star". The children all cheered then the carer said; "Unfortunately it's Johnathon King."

What I want to know is what is she going to do with it when she gets bored with it in six months ?
    Send it back ? Have it put down ? Put it on e-bay ?

For effs sake, she has bought a black child, to mark 200 years since slavery was outlawed in Britain.
  11. I hear she wants one in every shade.
  12. Why not two and breed them.

If they are going to be THE fashion accessory then every one will want one.
  13. so she's a perverted Noah.....

um does this mean they will replace chihuahuas in fashionable circles, black kid on a leash/ in a handbag, etc
  14. On every news report today... FFS... bloody attention whore
    Not a single mention of returning troops though!
  15. Daily Mirror

MADONNA wants to adopt a three-year-old girl from the same African village as her new son. ......

I was right - She is going to start breeding them.
    Much cheaper, the first one cost her USD3m/GBP 1.6 m.